Chapter 18:

I waited a minute after Draco had left before going back to Mason. In the corner of my eye I saw Draco tell Pansy something. Draco left and Pansy burst into tears before running after him. I rolled my eyes at her and looked around until I spotted Mason.

"Hey." I said, taking a seat next to him.

"Hey." Mason said.

"Change of plans. I just talked to the guy that we did this whole thing for and turns out he likes me too and we're going to go hang out." I said, placing two galleons on the table.

"You're ditching me?" Mason asked, in fake hurt.

"Hey, our plan worked! And besides if you're afraid of being alone." I turned around and scanned the crowd for someone I knew.

I spotted a girl that sat by me in one of my classes named Lily sitting all by herself. I got an idea and stood up.

"How about I set you up?" I asked.

Mason was about protest but I stood up and walked over to Lily.

"Hey, Lily." I said.

Lily smiled at me. "Hey, what's up?"

"You see that guy over there?" I asked, pointing over at Mason.

Lily nodded. "Yeah, what about him?"

"He's going to need some company and if you aren't with someone you should keep him company."

"Um..."

I didn't give her much time to answer before I dragged her over to Mason.

"Mason this is Lily. Lily, Mason." I said, placing Lily in the seat I had been sitting in. "Have fun you two."

I walked out of the pub before they could argue. They'll thank me later. I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my coat to protect them from the harsh wind. It was getting close to Christmas break, only a few more days. But because of the...accident that happened to my dad, I have to stay at Hogwarts for yet another Christmas. Not that Christmas at Hogwarts isn't the most beautiful thing you'll every see, I just was hoping for a Christmas away from school for once.

I walked into the Hogwarts and as the door shut behind me I was welcomed with the warm air of Hogwarts that smells slightly of gingerbread. I started to walk towards the Room of Requirements, having memorized the route after I had followed Draco that one time. After a bunch of turns I found myself in the corridor where the Room of Requirements are. I smiled when I saw Draco standing by the door. I walked up to him and he pulled me to his chest and kissed me. I giggled against his lips.

"Miss me?" I asked after we had pulled away.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that and now that I can..." Draco kissed me again. "I'm never going to get tired of it."

I smiled. "Me neither. So how did you get rid of Pansy?"

"I got one of my friends to lock her in the Girls' Dormitory for about an hour so she doesn't follow us." Draco said like he was explaining what he did was perfectly normal.

I laughed. "You do know how to charm a girl."

Draco smiled. "The only girl I care about charming is you." Draco kissed me again.

I heard footsteps and we pulled away. I saw a shadow about to turn the corner when Draco pulled me into the Room of Requirements. Once inside I looked around in awe. It wasn't like the last time I was here, a giant room with piles of junk everywhere, it was a lot smaller. The only furniture in the room was a long couch, ottoman in front of a grand fireplace. And everything was blue and green, Ravenclaw and Slytherin colors. On the walls were tapestries of the Ravenclaw eagle and the Slytherin snake.

"Wow," I said.

Draco smiled. "I think they've been expecting us." 

Draco pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. I smiled against his lips and kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, softly running my finger through the hair at the nape of his neck. Suddenly my feet came out from under me and Draco was holding me. I gasped against his lips and felt Draco smirk. He walked us over to the couch and laid me down on it, momentarily pulling away from the kiss.

He placed his knees on both sides of my hips so he was hovering over me. He placed his hands on either side of my head to keep him from falling on me.  He hovered his lips over mine, teasing me. I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips down to mine and he chuckled but kissed me back just as passionately. His muscles strained to hold himself up, displaying his hard muscles. I ran my hands softly down his arms, feeling the muscles under my fingertips. Draco pulled away and started to kiss my neck.

"I love you," Draco whispered, before placing another lovemark on my neck.

I smiled and my heart skipped a beat. That was the first time he told me that he loves me since he had confessed his love for me. I hadn't said it back but I knew now that I love Draco Malfoy. I don't when I had started to love him but it doesn't matter. I love him now and that's all that matters. So I didn't hesitate to say, "I love you too."

Draco smiled against my neck before looking up at me. His face was lit up like a child's on Christmas and I couldn't help but blush.

"You do?" He asked.

I nodded. "I don't know when I fell in love with you but I know now that I love you with my whole being."

A smile lit Draco's face and he kissed my lips passionately. When he pulled away he buried his face in my neck, placing kisses and lovemarks there.

"How am I supposed to hide all these marks?" I said with a slight smile in my voice.

Draco hummed, sending tingles through my skin. "Don't." 

"Okay, but since you marked me it's only right that I mark you too."

I flipped us over and Draco gave me a bewildered look. I smirked and brought my lips down to his neck. At first placing light kisses on the skin then marking his skin. Draco gasped as I placed the first mark a little under his jaw. I placed another mark a little lower so it was easier to see.

"This will keep those horny bitches off of my man." I whispered against his neck.

"You are going to be the death of me, Jennifer Taylor." Draco groaned.

I smirked and brought my lips up to his and kissed him. Draco pulled me towards him so hard I lost my balance and fell on him. I felt Draco's chest move under me and knew he was laughing. I tried to pull myself back up but Draco pulled me back onto of him, holding me down by wrapping his arms around my waist. After a while of kissing, we finally pulled away. We both sat up on the couch and Draco pulled a blanket out of the ottoman. Draco wrapped the blanket around us and I cuddled into his side. The fireplace in front of us burned brightly, causing the only illumination in the room. Draco placed a soft kiss on my temple, causing me to smile.

"I love you, Jen" Draco whispered into my hair. "You don't know how long I've wanted to tell you that."

"I love you too, Draco." I kissed his jaw.

Draco rubbed soft circles on my arm as he placed light kisses where ever he could reach.

"Look what you're done to me, Taylor. I can't keep my hands off of you. How am I supposed to pretend to hate you when all I want to do is pull you close and kiss you?" Draco murmured against the skin on my neck.

"That's easy. Don't pretend."

"Jen," Draco begged, his breath tickling my neck.

"You still haven't told me why besides the fact that it's 'dangerous.' For all, I know you're just saying that because you don't want to be seen with me."

"You know that's not true. If I could I would want you on my arm to show everyone that this beautiful girl is mine." Draco kissed my neck.

I knew he was trying to get me to smile but right now I wanted answers.

"Does it have to do with the mission that Snape was pestering you about?" I asked.

"Yes. But I can't tell you any more than that."

"Why? Maybe I can help-"

"No. I will not involve you. I'm not going to risk putting you in danger. Can you just trust me that this is dangerous and if you get involved you will get hurt? Can you trust me enough to know that I'm doing this for your safety?"

I sighed and nodded. "But if you betray my trust I will not hesitate to kick your ass."

Draco laughed into my neck and pulled me closer to him. "Deal."

Draco cradled my cheeks in his palms and kissed me. "I love you." He murmured against my lips.

"I love you too."