Nothing's Ever Easy ~Chapter 1

I've been a bit busy lately, studying, prom, graduation...sorry. I'm trying to make amends and channel my inner writer. to take a break of it all, i just grabbed my laptop and started typing. i honestly don't know what to expect from this or what to tell you. 

all i'm saying is...read it and tell me what you think.

Let's call this story... Nothing's Ever Easy

This is the edited version. Well more of a continuation. With the help of my friend, i was able to come up with something. It's amazing how much inspiration you can get just from listening to someone talk.

Anyways, I'm attempting to tap into my mojo that i used to write my first two books. :)

I'm actually quite excited about this. 

I haven't decided on characters for everyone yet, but let's go with Carter Jenkins as Travis Dawn. 

The video link is 'I'll Make A Man Out Of You' from the Mulan Soundtrack

I hope you guys like this story :D

ENJOOOOOOOOOY!! 

comment, vote, like, promote, etc... :D

~Travis~

“Stay away from me!” I said stepping a few paces to the back. “Don’t come any closer.”

He chose to ignore me and continued to advance with that smirk still firmly planted across his lips. “How can I listen to you, when you’re beckoning for me to come nearer? I see the way you look at me. With lust filled eyes. You think you’re hiding it, but I see right through you.”

“I’m not hiding anything.” I said quivering under his gaze.

“Sure you’re not.” He leaned down and blew into my ear. “You get all hot and bothered the moment I step into the room. You can’t deny it, you want me.”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I would not admit to the fact that yes, he was in fact making me feel like nothing else mattered except the feel of him pressing me against the wall. He knew me way too well. And the sad thing about it was that this was the first time he ever spoke to me.

“Tell me you want it.” he whispered.

“No.” I shook my head. A few strands of my hair brushed against his ear and he flinched slightly. I really should see to getting a haircut

I shook the thoughts out of my head. How could I be thinking about my hair in a situation like this? I almost didn’t notice that he was pressing his body against mine. He slid one hand down to my waist and pulled me in. I felt a bulge against my thigh and dared not to look down.

With his other hand he cradled my head and tilted it to the side. He leaned down and breathed warmly down my neck. “Travis, you want this.” He bit onto my earlobe lightly and I couldn’t help but let out an involuntary moan. “You want me.”

“N-no.” I said already starting to feel my knees weaken.

“Come on.” he bit down again and moved his hand down to grip my ass. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to hold back the sounds that were dying to come out.

“P-please stop.” I said a little bit above a whisper. “You’ve got this all wrong. I didn’t mean for this to happen. I don’t-”

He wouldn’t let up even though I tried to push him away. I felt him being pulled away from me. My eyes fluttered open. I saw Adrian, the captain of the basketball team and also my best friend, standing between Landon and myself. “He said no.”