Nothing's Ever Easy ~Chapter 10

Okay guys, i'm extremely sorry for taking so long. i was going through a few things. it's all sorted out now and i hope to update more frequently. sorry again.

this chapter is way shorter than the others. i was fangirling over Jack Sparrow while writing it. (distractions, distractions everywhere)

The pic is of Adrian. :)

The video link is 'Made In The USA' by Demi Lovato. 

ENJOOOOOOOY

comment, vote, like, promote, etc

~Adrian~

By the time I woke up the sun was already high up in the sky. I blinked as my eyes tried to adjust to the light. I looked around the room and saw that Travis had already gotten up. The different things in the room came into focus and I noticed a few pictures on a desk by the window and trophies on a shelf against the wall. I scoffed. It figures that Landon would leave his trophies on display.

I threw the covers off me and stood up to go walk to the window. I glanced outside and yawned. Movement from outside caught my eye and I saw Evelyn and Landon on the lawn playing golf. Evelyn kept missing the golf ball. Landon came up behind her and held her hand in his and swung the club back and forth again. Evelyn jumped p and down in excitement at how far the ball went. She turned around and hugged Landon before starting the cycle all over again. I scowled and pulled on a sweatpants and t-shirt before making my way outside.

“Morning, sleepy head.” Evelyn ran up to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“Morning.” I glanced at Landon. “So what are you guys up to?”

“Landon’s teaching me how to play golf.” She said excitedly.

“I didn’t know you had an interest in golf.”

“I don’t.” she shrugged. “I saw Landon playing and he let me take a few swings.”

“I’m glad to see you getting into other things.” I smiled.

“I’m going to go inside Travis and Claire promised us a big breakfast.” I nodded as my stomach growled.

“I’ll join you in a second. I want some morning air first.” I kissed her quickly and watched as she went inside.

“Some morning air? Wow, I think you should go ahead and apply at the institute of professional liars.” Landon mocked.

“Stay away from my girlfriend.”

“What?” Landon blinked.

“You heard me.” I moved a bit closer to him. “I don’t trust you and hell, we both know I don’t like you either. I have my doubts about you and the only reason I can stand to be around you is because Travis is my best friend. You have no business with Evelyn, so stay away from her.”

“I’m with Travis, that’s obvious. Sure I’m bisexual but everyone knows I’m basically gay. I have no other interest I Evelyn except her friendship.” Landon said calmly.

“You don’t need to be her friend.” I sneered. “I don’t like the vibe you’re emitting.”

Landon mock-laughed. “You don’t like the vibe I’m emitting? Are you insane? What the hell could I do that would be so bad?”

“Hurt the people I care about.” I stated. “Watch it Landon. One wrong move and your ass will be mine.”

“Is that a threat, Adrian?” he narrowed his eyes.