Three

Bart's p.o.v
I walked to my room passing my wife and I's wedding photos. I miss her so much. She had died of leukemia 10 years ago. The kids were only 7 years old. I feel bad for both of them but manly Sofia. She has no motherly figure in her life, while Seth has me. I started to tear up when Sophia said my name.
"Hey dad, I wa.. What's wrong?" She asked looking at my face
"Oh! nothing something in my eye that's all!" I lied
"Ohhh k then, any ways how long are we staying?"
"Well we are staying for 1 week but if you guys want you can stay for a month. The other boys and mahogany are staying but I have to come back home for some business work. You would only miss today and a week of school since today was the last day before fall break." (Note:Fall break is 3 weeks)
"Oh well I might stay let's just see how this week goes!" She said skipping back up stairs
"Oh I love that kid!"I mumbled
"Heard that" I turned to see Seth with a one eyebrow up
"Ha love you to bud!" I said grabbing him into a huge hug
"I...c..can't...br...breath" he said quietly under my grip
I laughed and let go. He ran back up stairs and I walked to my room.

Sophia's p.o.v
I felt bad for freaking out on my brother and dad. I just get so angry sometimes. I brought extra clothes but I was almost positive I was not staying for a month at magcon. I know it will be fun but it can already see the people booing and hating on me. I don't mean to be a debby downer it's just that I'm that type that take things harder than most people. My mom was the same way. -- I finished packing it was already 8:55. I grabbed my stuff and put my gray and hot pink converse on and headed down stairs. I passed Seth in the hall way he was going to the third floor to grab chargers for our electronics and our laptops. I handed my stuff to our maid joettea and went to grab a pillow and blanket for our plan trip. I kept my word and tried to make this a good day.