Twenty three

Sophia p.o.v
Jacob and I walked back to our hotel. He carried me most of the way though. He laid me on my bed than got beside me.
"Goodnight babe." He whispered as he pulled my head on his chest
"Goodnight." I said wrapping my arms around his torso

I woke up in dJacobs arms. We didn't have magcon today. Nash told everyone to meet in his room.
I put some shorts and Jacobs magcon hoodie on. He put on some khakis and a black shirt. We walked down to his room and everyone was in there.
"Sup guys!" Nash said
"Hey what are we doing today?" I asked
"I thought we could watch a movie then go to the fair downtown." Shawn said
We all agreed and started watching divergent. It was at the part where tris was about to pick what group she was going to when we heard a knock on the door. Seth got up and answered it.
"Hi..?" I heard a familiar voice
"I told you to stay far away from my family!" I heard Seth yell
We all looked to the door and I could not believe my eyes.
"Draven?!" I yelled
"Sophia I need to talk to you!" He yelled while Seth was pushing him out the door
"No! Go home,no one needs you here, heck! No ones want you here!" Seth yelled shoving him into the wall
Draven shoved him back and I ran to break them up. I pushed draven back and he slapped me across the face. I instantly felt my cheek burning.
"Sophia I'm so sorry!" He said holding my hands.
I jerked away and taylor, Jacob, Nash and Shawn started to run over to me.  Taylor punched draven really hard in his face. Then draven punched him back. All of the sudden Seth, Taylor, Jacob, and Nash started beating draven. I ran over to Shawn. He held me and rubbed my back.
"What's going on!" The hotel manger yelled
"ALL OF YOU OUT! YOU GUYS ARE KICKED OUT!" He yelled
We all ran to are rooms. I heard Seth talking to the manger. He sighed and walked to his room. I got my bags and was standing in the hallway. They had to call and ambulance for draven. He was seriously hurt. I put a cold rag on my cheek and waited for the boys. They came out and we called my dad.
"You talk to him! He won't be so mad!" Seth said begging me
I took the phone and mouthed "you owe me!" To Seth
"Hey Seth what are you guys doing?" My dad answered
"Umm... This is Sophia actually." I mumbled
"Sophia what's wrong!?" He asked
"Well, see draven actually came up here, and Seth pushed him then I tried to break them up but draven slapped me and-"
"WAIT DRAVEN SLAPPED YOU!" Dad yelled in the phone
"Yea, and then some of the boys started attacking him, and well we got kicked out!" I said very fast
"Are you serious!?"
"Yea, we are leaving for the airport right now." I said
"Ok, we will talk about this when you get here!" He said and hung up
I rolled my eyes and told the boys. They nodded and we got in the rental bus. We got there really soon. It was really sad because cam, Hayes, Nash, Matt, Aaron, carter, and taylor had to go back to there home. I hugged them all but taylor and Nash last. Even though me and Taylor weren't talking he still stuck up for me when draven hit me. We all hugged and got on our planes.

We arrived and dad was there to pick all of us up. He didn't say anything. We all got in his SUVled  and Seth took hi car that he had there from before to take the rest that didn't all fit in dad's car home.

We got home and we had dropped everyone off.
"SIT DOWN!" Dad yelled as we were going up stairs
We sat down and dad sat in front of us on the stool.
"I'm not mad at you Sophia, you go to your room."
I ran up stairs to my room  and heard yelling. I put my head phones in and listened to jack and jack. I got a text from Jacob
Bæ-hey
Soph-hey! I miss you!
Bæ- look outside
Soph-omg
I looked out my window and Jacob was sitting on my roof. I smiled and opened my window.
"What are you doing here!"
"I had to see if you were ok!" He said
"I am, I don't know about my brother though! Are you?"
"Yea, my mom was a little mad, but when I told her the whole story she said that this was my warning."
"Lucky! I think my brother is in deep stuff!"
He laughed.
"Well I have to go before my mom knows I'm gone! Bye love you!" He said
"Bye babe love you more!" I said as I pecked his lips.
He smiled and climbed down my roof. I decided to go check on my brother. I climbed through the tunnel we had made when we were 8. It started in my room and my bed was covering the hole. We made it in case of emergency or if we just wanted to talk. Know one knew about it either. I crawled through the tunnel in my wall into my brothers room. His bed was covering his hole too. I got out from under his bed. He was listening to music. He looked at me and took his headphones out.
"You ok?" I asked
"Yea, dad actually was not that mad. I'm just got grounded for a week."
"Oh, well that's good, I'm hungry!" I said
" you are always hungry!" he said laughing
I smiled and crawled back into my room. I walked down stairs to get a snack. Dad wasn't in there. I shrugged and got a pickle with ranch. That's my favorite snack ever. People say it's gross but I think it's amazing. I got my stuff and walked back upstairs. Dad was sitting on my bed.
"He baby girl!" He said
"Hey dad."
"Are you ok? You know about the whole draven thing?"
"Yea, it's ok."
"Ok, I heard about you and Jacob."
"Yea, he's great!"
"That's good, well I love you and I always want the best for you!" He said with a small smile
"I know dad, I love you too!"
And with that he left. I knew he was talking about the Taylor thing. Him and Seth always want the best for me.