eighteen

nash's p.o.v

I can't believe I lost her. I mean I knew she was beautiful but when I met her and watched her youtube videos, I knew I was in love! I lost the girl of my dreams, to one of my bestfriends. I had to get her back. I seen a girl walk out of taylors room.

"Maddie?" I asked

"nash, what are you doing here!?" she asked in a surprised voice

" I can ask the same question for you." I said sternly

" I was trying to win seth back." she said sadley

"you dumped me then come back kiss taylor trying to get seth back!?" I said loudly

"im sorry its just that I was trying to get over seth and I couldn't, then I asked taylor to help, but I looked in his eyes and I kissed him."

"whatever just get out!" I yelled

she walked down the hallway with her head down. I didn't mean to be rude. its just that after all that's happened tonight I just wanted to blame someone. I decided that I should tell Sophia how I feel. I know im probably to late but it want hurt to try. I needed her.

Sophia's p.o.v
I thought about what happened last night. I loved taylor... A lot, but I loved him enough to let him go.
"Taylor can I talk to you?" I asked
"Yea.. Is something wrong?"
" ummm.. I.. I.. Think" my voice was cracking
"I think we should break up!" I blurted out
"What!?" He said with tears in his eyes
"I think we should break..." I started to say but tears were feeling my eyes
"I know the rest just get OUT!" Taylor said pointing to the door
"Tay.." I started to mumble
"OUT!" He yelled
I ran down the hall and slammed the door behind me. Magcon was in 2 hours so I just cried on my bed. I heard a knock on my door. I didn't say anything. They opened it with a key.
"What the heck is wrong with Taylor! He is in his room saying he's going to jump out the window!" I looked to see Shawn
  me and him have become best friends
He looked at me and ran to hug me. I pulled the covers over my head and told him to please leave. He nodded and left.
I wanted to go to taylor and tell him I loved him. But I couldn't I had to do it. I can't be the reason that they weren't friends. I walked to my balcony and just looked over the city. It was so beautiful. I started crying more. I needed a hug I ran to Seth's room. I knocked and he said to come in.
"Hey sis are y.... What's wrong!" He said running to me
I told him what happened and he just hugged me tight. It was almost time for magcon and I had to get ready. I put on some leggings and Shawn mendes shirt and my vans. I walked to the door. All of cams sisters left because they had to go back home for school. We went down to where magcon was and started getting ready. Taylor didn't ever come down. I was worried. Jack and jack started us with a song then me and Shawn sang a duet to shower. Then me and Seth sang she looks so perfect. I looked at the back door and Taylor walked in. A lot of fans started screaming. I just continued to sing. Taylor stopped and stared at me. I started tearing up. I looked at Seth and mouth for him to continue the song. I ran off stage and into the supplies closet. I heard people knocking I didn't care. I started to bawl again. I laid my head on some type of cloth and fell asleep crying.

I woke up to a loud voice
"Sophia open the door!" I heard Shawn yell
I slowly opened the door and seen Shawn with a worried look I jumped in his arms.
"Take me to my room." I asked
He nodded
Apparently I slept for awhile because magcon was over. I didn't want to see anyone but Shawn. He put me in my bed and sat beside me.
"Why did you break up with him if you love him?" Shawn said in his sweet voice
"I couldn't break there friendship!" I finally said
He nodded and kissed my forehead.
"I love you to death, but you're to nice! You broke up with your love so he would still be friends with Jacob and Nash?" He said confused
" you shouldn't be talking. You are the nicest person in the world!" I told him back
He smiled and walked out my room