Thirty five

Sophia's p.o.v.
It's been a little over 2 months since I left taylor. He calls me every day. The twins are 2 months and a half. They look so much like Jacob. I miss him a lot, but I miss taylor more. I was taking the twins to go and eat. Jacob started crying and Shelby was just looking into space. They may look alike, but they act completely opposite. Jake started acting up after I left taylor. I wanted him back. I decided to go and talk to him. I pulled into his driveway. I slowly got out. The front door open and Taylor ran out. He opened his arms and I ran into his arms.
"I missed you baby girl!" He whispered in my ear.
"I missed you to!"
"I'm so so sorry, I hate myself for ever saying that!" He said dripping tears on my shoulder.
The twins started laughing. We let go and went to get the kids.
"I love you!" He said holding Shelby
"I love you more!" I said holding jake
"Naw!" He said grinning
"Yaasss!" I said punching his shoulder
We set the kids in there little playpen. I was walking to get a drink and taylor pulled me into a kiss.
I smiled and so did he. The twins were laughing. We turned to them, and smiled. We decided to watch a movie, as a family! I cuddled in to taylor. I've missed these times. Soon I fell asleep.

Taylor's p.o.v
I looked down and soph was out. I carried her to our room. Then I went down with the twins to take them to there room. Sophia left all there stuff and her stuff here. I guess she just used some stuff at her dads. Her dad really didn't like me. Especially now. I gave the twins a passy. I walked down to our room and climbed in next to Sophia. She snuggled up to me. Man I love her. I kissed her head and fell into a deep sleep.