Twenty

Dravens p.o.v
I feel awful what I did to Sophia. I couldn't control my anger. My mom was in a Colma and when she was at the hospital my dad would beat me. He also had anger issues. I've been to a specialist who helps me with my "problems". I really loved Sophia. I wished I didn't mess up with her. My mom ended up passing away and my dad was sent to jail. I lived with my big brother Dawson. I've been dating this girl named dj for awhile, but I still miss Sophia.
"Babe, I'm about to leave!" Dj yelled from down stairs
We were at her house and I was just sitting in my room there. Since my brother plays basketball for Kentucky he is never home, so I just stay in djs guest room. Which is now my room. I walked down stairs to tell her bye.
"Now don't be sneaking out with them thots while I'm gone!" She said while smiling
"Dakota Jane!" Her mom yelled
"I'm joking!" She said with a sarcastic tone
"I promise I won't. I love you hurry back baby!" I said as she walked out the door
"Love you too babe!" She yelled from the driveway
"Well I have to go to work. See you soon draven!" Djs mom Lisa said
"Ok bye!" I answered as she walked out the door
"DRAVEN!" I heard Amanda yell
Amanda was djs twin sister. She also had a little brother who was 12 named chase.
I walked up to Amanda's room to see what she wanted.
"I'm going to get my teeth whitened, so watch chase" she said walking down stairs
"Actually I'm leaving to go to Savannah's house!" he said standing by the door
"Ok I'll probably do something later." I said as they both left
I heard about Sophia being in magcon from dj. Apparently Cameron Dallas's little sister is best friends with chase. I wanted to talk to Sophia now. Since dj is on vacation maybe I can go to Orlando and talk to Sophia.  I called and told dj and she said that's fine. I may or may not have told her why I wanted to go to Orlando. I knew she would be mad and not want me to go, so I didn't tell her. My brother gave me a credit card so I could use in an emergency. In the case to by a plane ticket.