Seventeen

Sophia's p.o.v (maddie-picture^)
I walked down to the beach. I hate how my brother is so controlling. I decided to go back to the hotel. I walked back and everyone was in my room besides Taylor. They all got up and hugged me. I told them i was sorry for running away and everything then I walked to Taylor's room. I walked in and he was making out with this random girl!
"TAYLOR!" I screamed
"Sophia! Wait let me explain!" He said surprised
"No! Don't make promises you can't keep!" I screamed as I ran out the door
I ran into Seth's room and hugged him tight.
"What's wrong!?" He asked me
"You were right!" I said
"About what I'm right a lot!" He said making me giggle
"Taylor cheated on me!" I said through my tears
He ran out the door. I was going after him but Jacob looked at me
"Babe what's wrong!" he asked with concern
I told him the story and he gave me a huge hug. He kissed my cheek and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him. He finally put me down. He kissed my forehead and left. I didn't know where. I tried to stay awake but sleep took over.

Jacobs p.o.v
I knew taylor would do this I should have told her How I felt. I'm going to teach taylor that he needs to keep the important things in life. I walked in his room and him and Seth were beating each other to a pulp. I broke them up as I gave taylor a knee in the stomach. He fell to the ground.  Me and Seth walked to our room and Sophia was asleep. I was furious with Taylor. I layed down in the other bed and Seth with his sister. I heard a knock on the door I guess Seth was asleep because he didn't move. I walked to the door and Taylor was standing there. I shut the door but he caught it with his foot. It woke up Sofia. She looked at us then looked away.
"Soph please listen!" He begged
She walked out of bed and to the door
"You have 5 minuets caniff!" She said sternly
She walked out the door

Sofia's p.o.v
I walked out the door. Yea I was furious but I wanted to know what happened.
"The girl in there was named maddie, she said she wanted to know how to win your brother back over and she knew I was his friend so she asked me!" He said
"That doesn't  explain why you guys were making out!"
"We weren't making out! I was mad at myself so I told her to go away! She grabbed my face and started kissing me! Please believe me! I love you Sophia!" He said with a tear running down his face
"I I .." He interrupted me when his lips smashed into my. I felt sparks flying. There was a stampede in my stomach. We let go and looked at each other. I looked over Taylor's shoulder and Jacob had his head down. Did he like me? I didn't care, I knew I really liked taylor. He picked me up baby style and put me in my bed. I kissed his cheek. I felt him smile. He told me goodnight but I didn't want him to leave.
"Wait! Please stay!" I begged
He smiled and layed beside me. I snuggled to him and we fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and Taylor was gone. I was walking to the bathroom and I heard whispers. They were coming from the hallway. I peeked through the peep hole and saw Nash Jacob and Taylor whispering like they were angry. I put my ear to the door and listened
Jacob- why would you do this you know I liked her first!
Taylor- no way dude, I loved her soon as I met her!
Nash- you both know that's not true. I seen her picture and knew I wanted to be with her.
Jacob-that doesn't even make sense Nash!
Taylor-well she chose me not you guys!
Nash- you don't deserve her!
Jacob-yea, Sophia could do so much better!
Taylor-shut up I love Sophia!
Nash-we all know that you will be over tomorrow!
Taylor-whatever, I'm over you guys, you're just jealous she chose me!
Jacob- all you want is a title!
Taylor-a title for what?!
Nash- a title to say you have a girlfriend! The Taylor caniff can't be single!

They were talking about me! Nash and Jacob likes me too! I walked to bed before Taylor came in. I heard the door quietly open then shut. Then I felt the bed dip in beside me. I didn't want to hurt there friendship! Maybe I shouldn't be dating taylor. If you love something then you love it enough to let it go! a tear rolled down My cheek.