Thirty one

Sophia's p.o.v.         Eight months pregnant
I'm really excited to have these babies. As much as I hate being fat I'm really excited to have them here. I haven't really got any notes lately. I got a few texts, but something did scare me about a Month ago. I was going to the mail and there was a picture of me in there. It was when I was in the hospital. There was two x's over my eyes. I decided it would be best to tell the police. They didn't do much though.  I was cleaning around the house when I heard w window shatter. Taylor had went to a drive thru to get us some food. I was terrified. I could hear foot steps. I ran to the closest closet and grabbed a baseball bat. I slowly walked down stairs. I could see a shadow. I ran in there and it the person as hard as I could. They grabbed my ankle and jerked me down. I started hitting them harder. They were trying to grab my wrist but I was to quick. Finally they stopped. I looked down and could not believe  who it was. I ran to a phone and called 911. I made sure that the body wasn't moving. The police got there and shortly later taylor did. I had a few bruises. I watched as they brought my best friend Maddie out of the house. Or I guess ex best friend. I was going to the ambulance so they could check my blood pressure when all of the sudden I felt a terrible pain. I grabbed my stomach and I felt a wetness ran down my legs. Taylor ran over to me.
"Help! Someone help! Her water broke!" He screamed
The paramedics came running over to me. They helped me in the ambulance and Taylor got on to. He called my family and all the guys. My stomach had a huge pain in it.
"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed
We finally pulled in and they rushed me to labor and delivery.
"Are you the dad?" They asked taylor
"Yes! I need to go with her!" He yelled
They nodded and he came with me.
"I need the epidural!" I shouted
"Are you sure?" Dr.elkins asked
"Yes please!" I begged
They went out of the room and soon came back with everything. They gave me the shot and started preparing. Taylor had stepped out of the room and was back now.
"Your dad and brother just got here!" He said
I nodded. And the doctor started talking to me.
"On the count of three start pushing! I'll count to ten and you continue to push!ok?" She said

Skip

Taylor's p.o.v
I heard a cry and looked down.
"It's a girl!" She yelled
I looked at Sophia and she squeezed my hand and smiled. They gave her the baby. The baby stopped crying and nuzzled up to soph. They took her away and told Sophia to push again. About 3 minuets later they pulled out a baby boy! They handed him to her. She smiled wide and the nurse to the boy to the bath.

Skip

Everyone was in the hospital room holding the babies.
"So, what's the names?" Becky asked holding the little girl.
"Well the boys name is Jacob Andrew." I said
"And the girls name is Shelby Elizabeth!" Sophia said
Becky started crying. We all smiled. They were the cutest things ever.