Ten

Seth p.o.v (picture-draven)
I kind felt bad for my sister. She was all worried about going to this thing and all her fears are happening! I could tell a lot of boys liked her but she really like Taylor! She had told me before about how he was so cute and she loved his personality. I really don't like her dating though. She has had one boyfriend in her whole life. And it turned out really bad.   
                                                                 Flashback

Soph had dated my best friend draven for 5 months it was in the 9th grade. They were crazy about each other but than something happened in dravens family.  he started putting his anger in to her. He started hitting her and slapping her. He told her if she ever told anyone he would kill her. It went on for 3 weeks. She would come home everyday with a new bruise. I would ask her what happened and she would say that she fell or a ball hit her in gym. I started to worry and so did dad so I followed her one day she was slowly walking with her head down and then I seen draven come to her. He looked mad and started yelling and her. I was going to walk over there when he punched her right in the face. I ran over there before he hit her again and threw him I the lockers. Since I was quite a bit bigger I could take him. I started to yell at him while beating his head against the wall. Eventually the principal cam out and figured out what happened. me and draven were expelled for the rest of the year and he was rushed to the hospital. he had 18 stitches in his head and 2 staples he also had 2 broken ribs and a broken nose. Dad wasn't mad at all though he was proud that i stood up for my sister. We were now seniors and she hasn't dated a guy since. She liked several guys and even when they asked her out she would say no.

I'm so protective of her now I'm scared that if I'm not something bad will happen.