Fourteen

Natalie's p.o.v (picture-Natalie)
I started running because I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and felt two arms on my hips. I turned to see Hayes. He smashed his lips into mine. Then I felt a pain in my back I turn to see Nash laughing holding his paintball gun. He had shot me!
"Hayes! You tricked me!" I yelled
He just laughed and whispered I love you into my ear. I had no Idea where carter was. And I was lost. I started walking towards my right and seen two people kissing! I walked closer to see savannah kissing Daniel! What's up with people kissing I had already heard about carter and grace from Seth.
"SAVANNAH!" I yelled
"Natalie!, um hey." She nervously said
I rolled my eyes and kept walking. That was her first kiss. I finally found my way to the front.
Brent
Carter
Cam
Grace
Ethan
And Shawn were out. I gave grace a glare. I hate it when people cheat on other people. She knows that. Shortly after daniel savannah and Grayson were walking up to the front. Then mahogany, Nash and Hayes came walking. I gave Hayes the death stare and he plopped down beside me and kissed my cheek. The only people left were Matt Seth Aaron Sofia and Taylor. We heard a loud scream. I expected Sofia to walk out but Matt and Aaron did. We all laughed

Sofia's p.o.v
I was so scared. It was me my brother and taylor left. I felt bad for my brothe,  he had told me what happened. It's going to be awkward sharing a room with her now. I heard a yell and I knew it was my brother. Me and Taylor were left. I felt like I was in the hunger games! I heard a branch snap and shot my gun towards the sound. Taylor was standing there with now red paint on his shirt. It looked like blood. He looked down and fell on his back. I laughed and walked over there. I helped him up and we walked to the front. Taylor went first then me. Everyone looked shocked and I just put my hands in the air. Everyone clapped. I got this cool little hat and a certificate. After that we went to the hotel to change. It was 4:30 and we were going to eat. I walked in and Natalie was in one bathroom and since we had the master bedroom there were two bathrooms. Savanna was in the other. I had taken a shower this morning and since I had no paint on me I just put my clothes on. I put my short miss me shorts on with a lavender crop top on. I put some light makeup on and hot rolled my hair. It was just me and grace in the room.
"I know it's to late but I'm really sorry." Grace said breaking the silence.
"I hate when people cheat but I'm not the one you should be telling sorry to." I snapped back. I didn't mean to be rude I just hate when people cheat.
"My brother has been cheated on 3 times now!" I told her
"I'm sorry. I have had a crush on carter for 4 years and I guess I'm still not over him!" She answered back
I just rolled my eyes a took my curlers out. Since my hair is already really curly it looked amazing. I walked to the hallway and Taylor Jacob and Hayes were out there. Hayes whistled when I walked by him and Taylor and Jacob hit his shoulder. He whined a little a got on his phone. Everyone walked out of there room and we walked to the elevators. We were smooshed in there all together. I felt a hand intertwine with mine and seen taylor smiling at me. Does he really like me?