Thirty six

Sophia's p.o.v 3 years later
I was walking down stairs when I felt two little arms hug both my legs. I looked down and Shelby was hugging my left leg and jake on the right. I smiled and picked them up. We started to call Jacob jake since it's shorter for him to learn. I kissed both there cheeks. They smiled and I let them down.
"Who's ready for school!" I hear taylor yell from the kitchen.
"We are!" Both the twins yell running down stairs.
I smirked to myself. I walked down stairs and the twins were eating muffins. I grabbed me one.
"So what's the game plan today!" I asked
"Well I'm dropping the twins off, then go to my studio, then take Shelby to dance and jake to tee ball!"
"You really are awesome!" I said kissing his cheek
"Well I have to go down to the movie set, love you!" I said kissing the twins on there cheeks and taylor on the lips.
"Bye mommy!" They said hugging me
"Bye babe!" Tay said as I waved and walked out the door.
After about two months after Michael told me that i got the part, I've become famous. I love the famous live, but sometimes I miss being able to walk in the mall not getting trampled. I pulled in to where the set was and walked in.

Taylor's p.o.v
I was planning on proposing to soph tonight. I had it all planned out. After I dropped the twins off at school I went down to my music studio.
After about 5 hours at the studio I went to get the twins. After I got them we stopped and ate at subway.
"Daddy, I learned a new dance!" Shelby said
"We haven't went to dance practice yet!" I said laughing
"No, a girl taught me at preschool, she was in 5 grade!" She said loudly
"Show me than girlll!"I said clapping my hands
She stood up and put her head down. Then she started to sing while dancing.
"Watch me whip! Now watch me nae nae!" She yelled
Everyone looked at us. I just clapped my hands. And cheered her on. After she finished, I hugged her and we left. I dropped the twins off at there places and called mahogany to help me get ready.

I had it all ready and Shawn went to get the twins. I called soph and told her to meet me at our spot on the beach.

Sophia's p.o.v
I was on my to the beach to meet taylor. For some reason I was nervous. I knew something was about to happen. I finally got there and Taylor was in a tux. I got out of my car and Taylor gave me his hand.
"Wow you looking good!" I said taking his hand
"Thanks, I thought that our date should have a good view." He said walking up to a picnic blanket. I smiled and he opened the basket. There was a lot of food inside.
After we ate taylor got something out of the bottom of the basket.
"I got some fortune cookies for dessert!" He said handing me a cookie.
"Oh I live fortune cookies!" I said taking it
I opened my cookie and a ring fell out. I picked it up and look up. The twins were standing with two signs. They were turned around. I was fixing to say something but taylor interrupted me.
"Sophia, every time I look at you I fall in love all over again. When I hear your voice I think of angels. When we kiss I feel like I'm creating electricity. Im crazy for you. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you marry me?" He asked as the twins flipped the signs. It read "will you marry my daddy!" I started to tear up.
"Of coarse I will!" I said putting the ring on and squeezing him. He squeezed me back and I heard clapping. I turned to see all the guys and Maia and mahogany. I started crying. I finally had my love. I guess the sayings true, opposites due attract!