Twenty eight

Sophia's p.o.v
I was actually glad I was going out. I haven't been "out" in a very long time. I've been thinking lately. I think I might have feelings for Taylor. Heck I think I always have has feelings for him. Don't get me wrong I loved Jacob... I still do, but he told me that I needed to be happy and I told him I would. I was going to put my shoes on when I noticed a little present on my closet floor. I picked it up and opened it. There was a DVD in it. I put it in and started watching it.
It was Jacob sitting on his bed.
"Hey baby girl! if your watching this I'm already gone. I'm so sorry I left you! I always want you to be happy. I know that you still have feelings for Taylor and I just want you to know I ship you guys! as much as I hate saying that I really do hope you guys end up together. I know he will treat you right! I know you will be a great mom when you have kids! I hope that who ever you end up with your happy! that's all I want you to be! I love you so so so much sweet thang! See you one day baby!"
I just sat there shocked. I started to tear up. He made me this before he died. I sat there still as can be. My door opened and Seth walked in.
"You watched it didn't you?" He asked
I nodded
"He told me to put it some where you will defiantly find. I didn't know what was on it though. He just said to make sure you watch it."
I smiled and hugged him. I put my shoes on and fixed my makeup. I walked down stairs and Taylor was sitting on the couch
"Wow!" He said looking at me
I smirked and he stood up.
"Bye dad bye bro! Love you!" I said leaving
They looked surprised and said it back. We got in his car and he started driving to the restaurant. We ate at longhorn. After we finished he took me to get slurpees. We drank them and got back in the car. He took me home and he parked the car.
"I had fun!lets do it again some time!" I said
"Me too! I wanted to tell you that I moved down here a little while back not to far from here." He told me
"Really!?"
"Yea, I wanted to be closer to.....you." He said quietly
I looked at him and he looked at me. I stared deep into his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in and connected our lips. I felt my heart beating fast! We finally pulled away.
"Sorry I didn't -" I cut him off
"It's ok I enjoyed it!" I said
He smiled and I got out of the car
"Bye Taylor!" I yelled form my door
"Bye!" He said back
I smiled and walked in.

Opposites attract!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें