Eleven

Taylor's p.o.v
I woke up and soph was on my chest asleep. It was 9:15 am. I slid out from under her and went to get breakfast. I really like soph and we got to get to know each other. After I ate I walked to Seth's room we had a key to everyone's room so I used my key to get in they were still asleep but Seth was on his phone. I walked over and asked to talk to him he said sure and walked to the hall way with me.
" soph told me she had relationship problems and I don't mean to be nosy but what happened" I asked concerned
"I'm only telling you this because I can tell you care about my sister." He said sternly
I nodded he told me the whole story and I walked back to my room I opened the door and they were still asleep! I crawled back in bed with Aaron because I didn't want to be a creep and fell back asleep.
Eventually everyone got up and cam broke the news saying mahogany had family issues back home and could not make it to magcon. And since it was tomorrowwe went to the movies today. We watched insurgent and it was so good and Sophia cuddled with me the whole time! Score! I know that I have made some mistakes in my life my I think That I can turn my act around. I really liked Sophia. I don't know if it's a friendship way or what, but she just seems so cool and chill and hot and sweet and...wait what the heck am I doing! Gosh, I'm need to slow my role.

Opposites attract!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara