Twenty six

Sophia's p.o.v          Monday July 11

It's been ten days since we found out about Jacob. It was our last Monday. As much as I wanted to believe he would make it the doctors said he had like .1% of surviving. Everyday we went and done some thing fun. Like camping, paintball, skatepark, amusement park, movies, laser tag, scuba diving, parasailing, and we were going skydiving today. I think that all we've been doing is a death wish but apparently the boys think it's fun. Becky has done every activity with us to! I feel bad for her. I know she hates doing these crazy things but she wants to be with Jacob as long as she can. I haven't been feeling that well lately. I think it's because we have came close to dying to many times. As much as I hated it I had to go to the doctors today. I wanted to be with Jacob but my mom insist I go.
"Ok, bye baby I love love love you!" I said kissing Jacob
"Bye sweet thing, I love you to!" He said back
"You sound like zac from zac and Cody!" Matt said laughing
We all joined in and I told every one bye. I hugged Jacob not wanting to let go. He squeezed me and we let go. I kissed his cheek and I got in my car. I drove to the doctor and signed in. Shortly my named was called.

Nash's p.o.v
We just pulled in to the skydiving place and I was so hype. I hoped that soph was ok. Even though we couldn't date I still wanted to remain friends. Me and her actually did become close after magcon. We face timed... A lot! we walked up to the stand and got our tickets. We went to this class that lasted about 15 minuets and we started getting ready. We saw Sophia come up to us.
"Hey guys hope I'm not to late!" She said with a fake smile. I could tell she had been crying
"No your right on time just go to that class and we will wait!" Mahogany said smiling
"Was everything ok?" I asked wondering why she was crying
"Umm... Yea just a little stomach bug!" She said with a little smile
I nodded. I could tell she was lying.
After she was done taking her class which only took like 5 minuets since it was only her we got on the plane. Soph was freaking out and me and Jacob were trying to calm her down. We were way up in the air and the instructor said it was time. Taylor jumped first then mahogany then Becky then the rest of the guys. It was me Jacob and soph  left I smiled at her and did a back flop off. A few seconds later her and Jacob came down together. It was a while and we all pulled are parachutes. We landed a little bit later. It was awesome!
"They what so fun!" Sophia said
We all laughed
"Hey how about we go grab a bite to eat?" Aaron asked
We agreed and decided to go to the hangout.

After we ate a decided to back to his house and sleep over again. We basically have been living there. We watched a movie a started to get tired. I rested my head on my pillow and was out in like 2 seconds.

Sophia p.o.v
I couldn't sleep knowing that tonight was our last Monday all together. I was playing with Jacobs hair and all of the sudden he screamed!
"What's wrong!?" I asked getting worried
"I..I...n..nee...need..to..go..to..the..hospital!" He said barely breathing I got up and called 911. Everyone was awake now. His mom was having a panic attack. I was trying not to pass out. The ambulance got there and me and Becky got on with him. He was holding his chest with one hand and I was holding the other. We got there and we had to wait in the waiting room. I was barely able to breath. About an hour later the doctor came out.
"How is he!?" I yelled standing up with Becky right beside me.
"Well, he is doing just like we expected." He said putting his head down
"Can we see him please!" Becky begged
He nodded and said only 2 at a time again. We walked in and he was laying there with wires hooked up to him. I hugged him and Becky joined us. After a little while I let Becky talk to him alone. Then I asked if I could and she said yes.
"I need to tell you something?" I said holding his hand
"What is it baby girl?"
"Well umm.." I couldn't finished my tears took over
He pulled me into a hug and we just sat like that for awhile
"Jacob I'm pregnant!" I finally blurted out
"What!?" He said letting go of me
"When I went to the doctor they told me that I was almost 2 weeks."
"Oh my gosh!" He said pulling me closer
I felt his tears on my shoulder
"But that's not all, I'm having babies!" I said looking at his eyes
"Your having more than one!" He asked shocked
"Yep I'm having twins!" I said laughing a little
"Babe! I'm so happy!" He said
"I am too, it's just that I need the father to be there-" he cut me off
"Just because I may not actually be on earth, I will be looking down on you guys!"
I nodded and cried more. All the boys visited and he had to stay for a few days. I stayed with him. I laid in the bed with him and his mom in the chair. I felt Jacob breathing heavy on my neck, and I turned to see he was asleep. I didn't want to go to sleep but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I closed them for a 2 seconds and I was asleep.

I woke up to a beeping sound. I opened my eyes and I sat up. Jacob wasn't breathing!  I started shaking him.
"Jacob!JACOB! I yelled
Dr.kelly rushed in and so did Becky. She dropped her dr.pepper she was drinking.
"I need you guys to step out!" The nurse told us
I froze and she pushed me out.
"NOOOO!THATS MY BABY BOY!" Becky was screaming
I was shaking. I looked at Becky and she hugged me. We sat there for at least 3 minuets until the doctor came out. We looked at him
"I'm so sorry." He said shaking his head
Becky just cried. I looked at her then the doctor. I was shaking. I couldn't hold it in. I just started screaming.  I was screaming crying and I could not stop. I couldn't breath, I couldn't move! I just sat there holding my knees screaming.
"Ma'am please calm down!" The doctor said
I ignored him and kept on screaming. Becky was just hugging me. All the boys ran in and seen me screaming.
"No! No! No!" Shawn said shaking his head
Seth ran over to me and held me. He picked me up.
"I'm so so sorry again!" The doctor said walking away
I couldn't control my breathing. I looked at everyone still screaming. They were all crying. The last thing I remember was Becky kissing my head. Then it went black

"Is she awake?" I heard mahogany ask
I opened my eyes and everyone was surrounding me.
"Are you ok?" I heard Shawn ask
I didn't answer
"Soph breath!" I heard Seth say
"He's gone!" I said barely above a whisper
Everyone heard me though. They all put there heads down.
"I'm pregnant you guys!" I finally told them
"WHAT!" Everyone said at once.
I started crying again and I saw my dad come in and hugged me.
"I'm so sorry soph!" Becky said
"No I'm being selfish, I'm sorry he is your son!" I told her
She shook her head and hugged me
"I want to see him"I said taking my iv out.
"No no no. You stay here." Seth told me
"NO! I'm seeing him!" I yelled
They nodded and I walked to his room.