Thirty three

Seth's p.o.v
The twins were leaving the hospital today. I was really excited. Soph told me that her and Taylor were now dating. If she would have told me that a few months ago I would seriously punch a hole in the wall, but Taylor has really started to mature. Dad even agrees! I helped them put the car seats in the car and said good bye. When I got home I got home I ran and got the ring. I was going to propose to Maia. I texted her to meet me at the park.

Maia's p.o.v
I got a text from Seth saying to meet him at the park. I did what he said and drove there. I looked out my window and there were a trail of balloons leading down the path. I got out and the balloons said to follow. I walked down until I got to a huge balloon. It said "pop me!" And there was a pair of scissors next to it. I grabbed them and popped the balloon. A card feel out. I read it "will you marry me?" It said. I looked up and Seth was on one knee with a ring.
"Yes!" I yelled hugging him. He slipped the ring on me and kissed me. I was so happy!

Sophia's p.o.v
The twins were asleep in there bassinets. Man there cute. I was watching devious maids when my phone went off. It was Maia
" heyo!"- S
"Hey!" -m
"So what's up!"-s
"Oh it's just that I'm engaged!"-m
"WHAT!, I'm so happy for you!"-s
"Thank you, I thought I should tell you first!"-m
"Oh my gosh I'm so excited!"-s
"I know, well I have to go Seth's taking me out!"-m
"Ok congrats again! bye, love you!"-s
"Bye, love you!"-m
I hung up. I was so happy for her. She always told me how she was so ready. My birthday was next week and man I was ready to be 19! I was going to take a nap and my phone rang again.
"Uhh, who the heck is that!" I mumbled to myself. It was an unknown number.
Hello?
Hello is this Sophia Bordelon?
Yes, why?
Well this is Michael Leon the movie director and I was wondering if you wanted to come down here for an audition?
Oh my gosh I would love too, the only thing is I just had twins, I need to recover.
will you be recovered in about a little over month?
Yes that that's sounds right.
Well that's perfect, see you then!
I hung up and ran to mark my calendar. I did a happy dance. I safer his number and decided to take a nap.

I had been asleep about 2 hours and I woke up. I walked to the bassinets in my room and they were gone! I ran down stairs and Taylor was on the couch with them.
"You alright?" He asked
"Yea I didn't know where they were!" I said pointing to the twins
"Yea, I got here and I accidentally woke them up."
"Oh ok, guess what happened today!?" I asked hopping on the couch taking Jacob
"What?"
"Michael Leon called me and wants me to try for his new movie in about a month!"
"Really? that's awesome!" He said smiling
"I know and I have Some more news!" I said
"Seth and Maia are engaged?" He asked
"Yea, did he tell you?" I asked confused
"No, it's all over social media."
I nodded and took Jacob back to his cradle. Taylor was behind me with Shelby.
We walked back down stairs and started supper.

After me and Taylor ate a talked for awhile I decided to go and get in bed. Taylor followed, once again and laid down beside me. I cuddled in his chest and soon fell asleep.