Six

Jacobs p.o.v
I'm not going to lie Sophia was a perfect girl. Her personality was awesome ,her smile was gorgeous , and she was beautiful her self.
"This is gilinsky , Johnson,Matt, cam, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, carter, taylor, aaron, Brent, and that's daniel" I told her. I noticed that her eyes got big when I pointed to taylor. It kind of made me jealous.
We all decided to go to the skate park. Sophia plopped down in the very back  seat and I was going to sit beside her but Taylor beat me to it so I just sat beside Taylor. Brent, gilinsky and Johnson sat in the middle row , Hayes in the passenger and cam driving. In the other van was Bart driving and Nash,Matt,Seth,Shawn,carter,Daniel,and mahogany would be in there if she was here. I played on my phone but I could here taylor flirting it made me so mad! I should be him! Wait what am I saying do I like her? Yea,I think I do,maybe? I started to here Giggling, I looked over and taylor was tickling Sophia! She was laughing and yelling stop. I grabbed Taylor's arm and jerked it away.
"She said stop!" I said with anger
"Dude we were just having fun no need to go flipping out on me!" He snapped back
Sophia was just looking out the window. I let Taylor's arm go. What am I doing!