1. The Famous Couple

Ashton and Karina walked hand in hand, the cameras flashing as they walked out of the club. The couple smiled and giggled as they pushed through the crowd, piling in with their friends onto their designated SUV.

The doors closed but the cameras continued to flash. Fans and paps were screaming their names, asking how they were and most importantly, asking how the couple were.

"Okay!" Karina said, clapping her hands. "Are all my group members here?" She asked, raising her voice. "Dakota, Lucy, Jenny!" She yelled their names, hoping to get three replies back.

"What!" Jenny shouted, giggling to herself. "We're all here."

"Are my band mates all here?" Ashton then yelled, immediately hearing three groans. Ashton nodded his head. "They're here." He confirmed, planting a kiss on Karina's cheek. The SUV started to move and the seven teens, along with the twenty-one year old, got comfortable to the point of almost falling asleep.

Karina was apart of one of the biggest girl groups in the world right now, Reflect. Ashton was apart of one of the biggest bands in the world right now, 5 seconds of summer.

They met at one of Reflect's shows, where they were showcasing their first single at a gay club. They started talking, exchanged numbers, then began dating a year and a half ago, when Karina had just turned eighteen and Ashton was just going to turn twenty. He asked her to be his girlfriend on her birthday, and the rest is being written.

They were in love. They loved each other ever since their first Valentine's Day together. It was their six month anniversary and Ashton watched in awe as she walked into a room full of pink roses, her jaw on the floor and tears in her eyes. Seeing her face that day made him realize he truly loved his Karina, so he blurted it out once her eyes landed on his. That was also when they shared their first intimate night together, and Karina's innocence went down the drain.

The media loved Karina and Ashton, or as they called it, Kashton. Kashton always shared their love on social media, attracting more fans from both sides. When they got together, their fandoms expanded greatly. Their sales skyrocketed and their managers and record labels were very pleased. You could say they were the cutest media couple around. They posted adorable pictures of each other, did cute little things in public, were never afraid of PDA, and always stopped for fans while they were having a little stroll. They were the sexiest, most laid back, couple ever.

They were always supportive of each other as well. Karina went to as many 5sos shows she could and Ashton went to as many Reflect shows as he could. They were always front row, cheering each other on and being a helping hand.

And from the many times they've been backstage as well, they got along with each other's mates. Karina got along so well with the rest of the 5sos boys, that Michael was as a matter of fact, her best friend. Ashton didn't consider any of the Reflect girls his best friend, but he was still very, very, good friends with them. Ashton didn't mind that Michael was Karina's best friend. Michael was also Ashton's best friend and he trusted them both very much. Karina loved Ashton a lot, so she knew not to mess with his feelings like that anyway.

Arriving at their destination, Karina nudged Ashton's cheek with her nose various times until he sat up with droopy eyes. "We're back at the hotel, baby." Karina said quietly, brushing Ashton's hair to the back of his head. Karina had told him multiple times she hated this long hair of his, but Ashton insisted he loved it, so Karina secretly learned to love it too.

Ashton opened the door of the SUV and immediately put on a happy smile. He loved seeing all the fans and paparazzi when he had Karina around. He's always loved the fans and paparazzi, but he got a little more excited having Karina by his side because it meant he got to show off his beautiful girlfriend.

Everyone was shouting nice things today at the couple and that made Ashton and Karina even happier. They always received nothing but love from everyone and it made their hearts want to burst with happiness. The whole world just loved Kashton.

Lacing their fingers together and giggling again, they walked through, waving and yelling back I love yous until they reached the hotel lobby. Karina wrapped her arms around Ashton's waist and rested her head on his shoulder, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She wasn't much shorter than him, but without her heels she would've only reached his chest. "Are you tired, Karina?" Ashton asked, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. He held her tightly and rocked her back and forth. They were just waiting for the rest of their bands to join, so they could climb the elevator together and finally get to bed.

Karina hummed a yes and placed a light, feathery, kiss to Ashton's neck, making him smile widely. "You know I love when you do that." It was a simple gesture, but to Ashton it meant the whole world. Karina wasn't a very affectionate person. She had a hard time expressing her feelings, often getting angry with herself and forgetting about it when she tried. She stuck to little gestures that she knew would express her feelings instead of using her words.

"Okay love birds, get your àss in the elevator." Michael came by with Dakota and began to push the couple towards the elevator. Karina and Ashton giggled until Mikey and Dakota finally managed to shove them in the elevator, sighing in relief once they realized they were only mere minutes away from sleep.

When they reached their floor, everyone practically ran out, yelling goodnight and I love yous and running into their rooms preparing for bedtime. They were exhausted from their night out and they just wanted some sleep.

"We apparently have a meeting tomorrow at one." Ashton told Karina while he unbuttoned his dress shirt and got ready for bed. Karina slipped on her favorite shirt of Ashton's and went to brush her teeth.

"You tell me this now?" She raised a perfectly plucked brow at him and stuck her toothbrush in her mouth. "Ash, I might sleep way past that meeting."

Ashton threw his shirt on the floor and pulled down his pants. "I'll set the alarm." He whined, rolling his eyes and grabbing his phone. "How does ten sound?"

Karina groaned, spitting the paste into the sink. "Ashton, I love sleep." She complained, brushing over her teeth one more time. "Why'd you just tell me? It's," She paused, picking up her phone off the counter. "two am. Two am, babe!"

Ashton chuckled. "Yes, Carrie, I know." He sighed, grabbing his toothbrush as well.

"It's Kari." Karina emphasized. Her nickname sounded ten times better under a Spanish accent and Ashton only pronounced it Carrie to annoy her.

"Here, I'll set it at eleven. That way you can take a quick shower, do your hair, makeup, whatever else you need and we'll leave at twelve thirty, okay?"

Karina nodded. "We sound like parents planning out our errands." She huffed, rinsing her mouth and standing straight, watching Ashton as he brushed his teeth. She put both hands on her hips. "At one we go to the dry cleaners, at two we pick up Timmy and Susan from school, at three we leave to pick up the dry cleaning so we can arrive at McDonald's by three thirty to pick up Timmy and Susan's after school snack. Ready? Go!" Karina put on her best suburban mom voice and rolled her eyes.

Ashton smiled and rinsed off his mouth. "We're not naming our kids Timmy and Susan." Was all he said before lifting Karina up and turning off the lights, carrying her to bed. "Now sweet dreams, Princess."

Karina sighed, grabbing Ashton's arm and wrapping it around her, making herself the little spoon. "Goodnight, Prince." She sighed contently, closing her eyes and immediately falling asleep.

-

This was just an introduction to how cute Kashton is.

Reminder, this is a Michael book so don't get hung up on Kashton cuteness.

by the way karina's hispanic but i kind of love sofia carson for an unknown reason at the moment so i might kinda picture her like sofia

y'all can picture her however you want

i describe karina as a golden skinned goddess with brown hair and brown eyes so leave that to your imagination :)

~Mari