27. The Proposal

Rena walked around with a long face, nodding and shrugging her shoulders every time someone asked her a question. The fact that she kissed Karina was still sitting in the back of her head. It was still heavy on her shoulders and she wanted to talk to her so bad. And now that she heard Michael and Karina are getting much closer than before, she wanted to get rid of this little crush on the girl.

Two days later and Rena still couldn't do it. They were landing at LAX and she kept smacking her head on the seat while Casey repeatedly muttered, "please stop."

"I don't know how to talk to her Casey." Rena harshly whispered, accidentally scaring the old lady across the aisle. Casey gave the woman a warm smile, "ignore her, tough day." He explained, the old lady nodding her head and getting up from her seat. "You're scaring the people. That's when you know you got a problem."

Rena gave her friend a death glare and she stood up, grabbing her carry on and slinging it onto her shoulder. "I know there's a problem, Case. I kissed her and now she doesn't want to talk to me. I can't live with the awkward!"

Casey shrugged his shoulders. He was the one person Rena could trust with her entire soul, but even though she could, it doesn't mean he gives the best advice. Sometimes he was helpless. "You should tell her that."

Rena quietly growled, "she's in fûcking Australia you cunt!"

Casey rolled his eyes. "Call her, you dumbass!"

"Rena doesn't fight over the phone." Nia jumped in, pulling on her backpack. Rena nodded. "I need to talk to her in person. I want to see that everything will be okay."

They all piled off the plane, hooking arms so they wouldn't lose each other. "Well, you could've just talked to her in Bali if you weren't such a damn wuss." Miranda said, making Nia and Casey laugh. "Come on Rena, you're just being lazy. If you really wanted things to be better, you would just talk to her."

"Or maybe Kari just makes her so weak in the knees." Casey teased, nudging her shoulder.

"I want the ground to swallow me up." Rena whispered, pulling on her hood and hiding from the cold air.

Michael and the guys, along with Karina, were headed back to Australia. Everyone but Calum was loved up, and he felt a little jealous. Nonetheless, he knew he'd be just fine.

"Mum!" Michael yelled as soon as he got home. "Mum I stole Ashton's girlfriend!" Karina slapped Michael's arm and shook her head.

"What do you mean? You brought Karina over?" Karen asked, walking into the living room to hug her baby. She was smiling widely, kissing Michael multiple times and laughing. "Karina! Hi, darling!" She came over and gave Karina her fair share of hugs and kisses before leading them to the kitchen. Michael's mom totally adored Karina. Every time Karina had gone to Australia, she'd visit Karen after spending the whole day with Mrs.Irwin. She was Michael's best friend, and Karen loved her as much as she loved the other boys.

"What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be with Ash?" Karen asked, serving both of them a bowl of potato soup.

"I told you I stole his girlfriend." Michael proudly shrugged, shoving his hand into an open bag of chips sitting on the counter.

"Don't tell me you went all, "Mr. Steal Yo Girl?"" Michael turned around, looking for the voice that just spoke.

"Ashley?" Michael asked, watching the young girl come downstairs. "Mum, did you adopt Ashley?" Michael chuckled, hugging the girl with silver hair.

"Aunt Meg had to go to the-"

"Nuthouse." Ashley said, finishing the sentence.

Karen shrugged. "I was going to use the correct word- asylum. But whatever you seem fit, honey. She is your mother after all." Ashley was Michael's fifteen year old cousin, who had a severely damaged family and was officially taken in a month before Michael arrived home. Both of them were only childs, making bonding easier for them since the olden days.

Ashley smiled and nodded her head. "I'm not adopted, I'm your cousin who lives with you. Who's this?" She asked, pointing to Karina.

"Karina. Ashton's ex, my current girlfriend." Michael beamed, as if he was proud of himself.

Karen gasped. "Mikey, you stole your best friends girlfriend?!" She yelled, dropping the soup ladle she had in her hand.

"I didn't know you had it in you!" Ashley gave him a pat on the back and laughed.

"I know me either!" Michael yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Okay, but when did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" Karina asked, tilting her head to the side.

Michael's smile faltered. "Dammit." He muttered, scratching his head. "You got me there." He smiled. Karina rolled her eyes.

Karen sighed. "I need an explanation." She rubbed her forehead, clearly confused.

After having dinner and explaining the entire situation to Karen, start to finish, Ashley went into her room and Michael dragged Karina into his backyard to play with his dog.

"So, like, be my girlfriend dude." Michael blurted whilst black flipping on his old trampoline.

Karina, who was sat on the grass with the small black poodle, tried not to laugh. She loved everything about Michael. Right away she knew the answer, she knew this is the relationship she's always wanted.

"I guess man." She replied, scratching behind the dogs ear.

"Nice." Michael responded, laying himself flat on his back. He's happy. And so is she.

-

Hiiiiii I'm back B.

sorry this sucked but writers block is a dîck

also, this ends in a few chapters!!!! :D

~Mari