Chapter 16

Payton’s POV:

“Look, we can talk about this!” Brynn shrieked dodging my hands and running into the kitchen.

“Talking is over-rated.” I laughed as I chased her around a chair.

She leapt over a chair, nearly falling as I gained on her. My legs were longer than Brynn’s and she was clearly losing energy. I couldn’t stop laughing as she tripped and fell over the leg of another chair and fell on her back. I took this as my opportune moment, smiled, leaned down and started tickling her.

“Stop, please, don’t tickle me!” She screamed and laughed as I tickled ribs.

“Say that I’m the best fiancée in the whole world and that you love me!” I said tickling her harder.

“No! Stop, I’m going to pee my pants! Please, stop! I’ll do anything!” She shouted, covering herself.

I stopped tickling her and thought about that for a second, “Anything?”

I watched as her eyes got huge and she realized her slip in words. I leaned down and nipped her ear, smiling when I heard her sharp intake of breath and whispered, “Kiss me again.

She looked at me confused and shook her head.

“I’ll tickle you harder if you don’t.” I murmured in a teasing tone.

She glared at me and pressed her lips against mine for a quick kiss. I had other plans, my other hand grabbed the back of her head and she didn’t fight me, letting me know that she had let instinct take over.

I was surprised when I licked her bottom lip for entrance she responded with an opened mouth sigh. Which only made me harder and I pressed against her core while our tongues tangled together in a sensual and intoxicating way. This kiss wasn’t like any other kisses; I was completely lost in her. 

I slowly let my hand slip under her shirt and trail up her soft skin. She whimpered and arched against me nearly losing my mind. I trailed kisses down her neck and paused just under her ear and bit down causing her to let off a soft moan and press herself closer to me, I marked her. Sucking on the skin, leaving a hickey to prove that she was mine.

She wiggled under me as I kissed back up her neck to her mouth, “Let’s negotiate.” I murmured.

“About?” She asked in a breathy tone.

“You go with your sister for one day.” I nipped at her ear.

“Two days.” She gasped, arching as close as she could get to me.

“One.”

I pressed my lips against hers in a hard, demanding way. Her fingers wrapped around my neck, “Okay.” She whispered when I finally released her.

I smiled down at her and kissed her again, my hands roaming up her shirt, my fingers touched just under her bra and she didn’t protest. My hand stroked higher and the phone rang causing us both to jump and knock our heads together.  Way to ruin a moment.

Brynn’s POV:

“Mother fuck!” Payton groaned holding his head.

When they said people were hard headed, his was like running into a brick wall. “Ouch.”

“I’ll get the phone, and possibly an ice pack for your head.” He said getting up before I could protest the last part.

Holy crap, I cannot believe I made out with him. I don’t even like him. He was rude and arrogant, he hurt my feelings and lied to me, and he’s ruined my relationship with Ronan. Yet, I couldn’t stop the butterflies from fluttering in my stomach as I thought back to those kisses. Would I have stopped him if the phone hadn’t ringed? I hated teenage hormones.