Chapter 2

Ronan's POV:  

Brynn looked amazing, she'd finally filled out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her; her tan skin glowed as the sun shined off of her, her blonde hair looked like halo around her head. I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and her breast. She had definitely filled out. "You've grown up." I finally said smiling. "It tends to happen." She smiled.

"I want to hug you but I don't know if you want-" Brynn launched herself at me hugging me tightly. "So, I see you found him." Carter said. He had already told me to not mess around with Brynn, like that wasn't bound to happen anyway. "Look, at least let me talk to him before you go all psycho-dad-"protecting you" on me." Brynn said letting go of me and folding her arms.  

Carter frowned, "Fine, but your mom called and she is not happy." "When is she ever happy?" Carter rolled his eyes and walked inside. "Do you wanna go upstairs?" I asked. She stared at me and I laughed, "Let me rephrase that, would you like to go upstairs with me and talk? Before your mom comes over and ruins all the fun? Hell, I'll even drop you off. I haven't seen Bentley in a while." "Sure, that sounds good." She said smiling and following me up to my room.

"Sorry it's kinda messy." I said as we entered my room. "I have a brother it's not all that shocking. Promise." I smiled and sat on my bed, moving some clothes so that she can sit down too. "So how was college?" She asked, looking at my piles of books. "It was good. I liked being away from home, but there was a certain someone that just held me here." I gently stroked her cheek and she blushed. "How has school been?" Brynn rolled her eyes. "The usual, filled with  

drama."  

I laughed. "So, breaking hearts still?" She asked smiling. "You know me, the 'Ladies Man'." This time she laughed. "No, I'm not breaking hearts. But I hear you are. Carter just told me you got out a bad relationship. What happened? When I left you and Jake seemed pretty good." Brynn looked hurt for a second then forced a smile. "I kicked him to the curb. He cheated on me." "I'm so sorry." "It's fine. Its way better this way."  

I smiled at her, this girl was too perfect and there was no way we weren't going to stay away from each other. The chemistry between us was intense. "I really missed you." I blurted out, without knowing what I was saying. "I really missed you too." She smiled and I couldn't stop myself. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips. I hardly expected the reaction I got out of her when she pulled me closer, her hands slipping though my hair.

I was tilting her head back to gain better access when my door flew open. "Seriously? I leave you guys alone for three minutes and you're already down each other's throats? Brynn, Bentley is downstairs. You should go." "Um-yeah, bye Ronan, bye Carter." Brynn stuttered as she raced out of my room. "Carter, what the hell?" I asked when Brynn was out of ear shot. "I told you two to leave each other alone. She gets hurt easily and you are an asshole. I'm protecting  

her."

"I think you like her." "Fuck you, Ronan. Don't hurt her the way you hurt all those other girls." Carter said before slamming my door shut. I threw myself on the bed. Here I am, happy to see the girl of my dreams and because of my stupid brother, I can't even kiss her. Or touch her. Fantastic.  

Brynn's POV:  

He kissed me, and I liked it a whole lot. "Are you listening to me, Brynn? Mom is so pissed off right now I'll be surprised if she even lets you out of the house for a month." Bentley shouted. "Don't get your knickers in a twist. I'll just tell her that Ronan came back from college and I was visiting momentarily." Bentley obviously didn't think my joke was funny at that moment.  

"Fine, be a party pooper, you traitor. You're supposed to NOT be like Roxie and you're acting just like her." I mumbled. Bentley ignored me as we pulled into the driveway. "Mom, I'm home. Sorry I'm late, I was just- " I stopped short when I saw three boys in my living room. They weren't just boys, they were HOT boys. Not like Ronan, but in their own way hot.