Chapter 20

**For those who are young, I am warning you right now that there is sexual content at the bottom of this page. **

Payton’s POV:

It had been exactly two hours since I had gotten off the phone with Brynn and she still wasn’t home. Blane had called earlier and let me know that he saw her with Ronan, just thinking about them together made my blood boil.

Deep in thought, I heard the door open, “Payton, I’m home. Sorry it took me a while; Roxie was showing me all her cute baby toys.” Brynn said smiling as she kicked off her shoes and threw herself on the couch.

Liar, liar. “Its fine, I hope you had fun.” I murmured as I cupped her face and noted the hitch in her breathing as I skimmed my nose against her jaw and down her throat. I was nervous about getting her pregnant like our parents wanted.

I wasn’t so much nervous about that, I was more nervous about raising a kid. Though, if we produced an heir we would have to get married. We had never been really intimate…as in we had gone no further then heavy making out. It was time to take control of the relationship and show her who is boss. I run this relationship. I would have to use the trick Blane told me to use.

“What has gotten into you?” She asked, as I kissed down her throat and pulled down her shirt a little to reveal caramel colored skin to leave love bites on.

“I can’t kiss my fiancée?” I murmured into her shoulder as I led her to the couch.

“I’m tired; can’t we just watch a movie or something that doesn’t involve you on top of me?” Brynn asked pushing me off of her.

There was nothing more that I hated than being rejected. Why the hell couldn’t she just get over Ronan?!

“Fine, a movie it is.” I got up and grabbed The Transporter, and started the movie.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

 “Payton, get this damn blind-fold off of me. And for the love of God, UNTIE MY WRISTS. They hurt like a bitch. Speaking of which, that’s what you’re being,” Brynn whined. She’s being a baby. I just wanted to make sure that she wouldn’t know where we were going.

It was a good thing that we were almost to her favorite restaurant because I couldn’t wait to shut her up by kissing her. Maybe if I kissed her enough she’d forget all about her little crush on that asshole Ronan.

When we pull up to the restaurant she’s still struggling with the stupid rope I tied around her wrist. She’s swearing at me like a mother fucking trucker and I can’t concentrate on finding a parking spot.

“Shut up Brynn!” I yell at her because she’s annoying the crap out of me. She smirks and sits back in her seat for a moment.

 I’m starting to get suspicious and I’m watching her out of the corner of my eye as she suddenly slips off the blind-fold and starts punching me.