Chapter 18

Brynn’s POV:

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

I hit end on my phone and rolled over.

I got a dirty mind

I got filthy ways

I’m tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way

I’m a legend, I’m irreverent

I be reverend

I be so fa-a-ar up, we don’t give a f-f-f-f-uck

Welcome to the danger zone

Step into the fantasy

You are not invited to the other side of sanity

They calling me an alien

A big headed astronaut

Maybe it’s because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot

“Turn that shit off.” Ronan said huskily, his arms tightening around my stomach.

I grabbed my phone and glared at my phone.

PAYTON

“Shh, it’s Payton.” I said before answering. I heard Ronan chuckle and I glared at him.

 “Hey.”

“Don’t ‘hey’ me. Why the hell haven’t you answered your phone!?” Payton shouted in my ear.

“Calm down, I just woke up!” I said through clenched teeth.

“Where the hell are you!?” He demanded.

“I’m with,” I paused, stupidly, trying to figure out who I was with.

“Well!?”

“Shut up! I just woke up! I’m will Joelle. We had to catch up, so we got the girls together and left. I totally forgot to call you last night. I’m sorry for worrying you.”

“I’m sorry for yelling at you. I was just so nervous when I came back in from helping Carter and you weren’t there. If you didn’t answer your phone, I was going to call the cops. Please don’t scare me like that again.” He whispered.

“Okay and I’m sorry again.” I said, a rush of guilt flushed over me. I liked Payton, sure. But I loved Ronan.

“When do you think you’re going to be home?”

“In a few hours. I have to go see Carter and then Roxie and I’ll be home.”

“Okay, I want to take you out to dinner tonight.” Payton said his voice different somehow, as if suspicious.

“Sounds great to me. I’ll see you later.” I said rushing off the phone.

“Bye, Brynn.”

“Yep, bye.” I hung up before he could say anything else and sighed.

“I thought he was never going to get off the phone.” Ronan said rolling above me.

I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his head down for a long kiss. Oh, how I had missed those kisses.  Ronan tightened his grip on my hip and pressed himself against me and a small moan passed through my lips.