Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/Chloe x Beca 

RATING: PG-13

The ICCAs was over, the Barden Bellas achieved victory at last! Each bella went to their families celebrating victory. Beca admitted that she's bisexual for Chloe and they are madly in love and decided to be friends with Jesse after all. Jesse noticed that Aubrey seems to be looking for someone. "Who or what are you looking for?" he surprised Aubrey from her back. "Your dad? *smiles" Jesse added. Aubrey smiled fakely "Just as I expected.." She replied. Jesse looked at her sad eyes. "My dad isn't here." Aubrey replied and continues to smile fakely. Jesse wasn't able to say a word. She felt pity for herself so she walked away. She went outside, continued walking until she was quite far from the Lincoln Center. Then, sat down at the bench nearby, it was 12:00am and she was all alone. She began weeping over her father's absence.

***

Chloe came to Beca and held her hand and her face went close to her just like what she did to her during the Aca-Initiation night. "You did great Beca! I'm so proud of you." Chloe congratulated her. Beca went closer to her and said "I love you nerd." Beca replied and took a distance to look at Chloe's whole look. "And you look totally a dinner Chloe!" Beca said. "Dinner?" Chloe wondered. "I mean you look delicious. Perfect! Hot! *laughs*" Beca told Chloe and Chloe made a sexy gesture and removed her jacket showing off skin to seduce Beca. "That's so sexy of you Chloe." Donald said from Beca's back. Beca looked at him and curled her face and pulled Chloe. "She's mine." Then they all chuckled.

***

Aubrey didn't stop weeping while sitting on the Bench. "The hottest Bella is here alone and crying." Luke said behind Aubrey's back. She looked back at him and wiped her tears and stood from where she was sitting and seemed to be threatened. "Im Luke a DJ on Barden's radio station." He introduced informally. "Yah, I know you and your radio junk." Aubrey said with curiosity on her face. "And you're drunk...? I could smell Bacardi vodka from here." Aubrey added trying to step back slowly. "No I'm not, Aubrey. I'm love drunk with you.*laughs*" He looked at her from her toes up to her face. "Damn you are really hot. Beca's description of you was right." He added and walked close to Aubrey with his unstable path. She knew his intention so she tried to run away but she accidentally bumped a light post which made her drop her knees down. She felt so much pain and the moment she tried to stand Luke completely cornered her. "No, no, no. You're really drunk." Aubrey tried to flee but Luke touched her shoulder lustfully and tried to kiss her. Suddenly Jesse pushed him away from Aubrey.