Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/ Chloe x Beca 

RATING: PG

Aubrey woke up early, washed and changed into her casual clothes. She wore a red off shoulders top, hoop earrings, black tight skirt and black wedges. "Good Morning love birds!!!!!" Mrs. Swanson knocked on Jesse's room like she wants to crush the door. Jesse was alarmed and fell off the bed. "Woah." Aubrey uttered and smiled a bit. Jesse saw that she saw him, he turned red, Aubrey reached him out to help Jesse, but the moment Jesse exerted force, Aubrey fell over him. Mrs. Swanson can't help it so she unlocked the door and screamed "GOOD MORNING LOVE-" she failed to continue until she saw Aubrey and Jesse. The two widened their eyes in shock. Mrs. Swanson quickly pulled Aubrey up "Aww, my daughter. You are so adorable." Mrs. Swanson said and pulled Aubrey towards the kitchen for breakfast leaving Jesse behind. Jesse couldn't help but smile seeing his mom liking Aubrey a lot.

Jesse fixed himself and joined Aubrey and his parents for breakfast. His parents was actually interrogating Aubrey all along. "So have you kissed?" his mom tried to ask Aubrey until Jesse came. Aubrey sighed of relief. "There you are. Have your breakfast." his dad said while pointing at an empty chair beside Aubrey. After a while, they finished their food. Aubrey was worried that she'll be in the middle of an interrogation again "Thank you for the accommodation Mr and Mrs. Swanson, it was a good time being with you... *fakes a smile*" she paused and looked at Jesse, his parents smiled at them. Aubrey seems to be not liking it anymore. "I think I have to go.*sighs and smiles*" She continued and she stood up. "Wouldn't there be a goodbye kiss?" Mrs. Swanson asked. Aubrey was startled and she looked at Jesse. He stood up immediately, Aubrey was startled even more and his parents was excited. "Yah, maybe...later because we'll ride a cab together." Jesse said to have an excuse. "Right!" Aubrey supported Jesse and walked outside with Jesse.

They rode a cab together back to Barden University. "Jesse, what was that?!" Aubrey said in a scolding tone. "I didn't know they would like you that much *laughs*." Jesse chuckled. Aubrey wasn't pleased and curled her face and went off the cab and Jesse followed her immediately. "I'm sorry-" Jesse was about to apologized until she stopped walking and stepped back of fear and tried to hide on Jesse like she's hugging him, she saw Luke. "Oh my God, I saw him." Aubrey whispered in fear. Jesse was worried so he held her and walked the other way to Aubrey's dorm.

Beca and Chloe was eating some sandwich underneath the tree. "So Jesse has a new girl.." Beca pointed him to Chloe. They can't see Aubrey's face because she was covering her face with her hands. "Blonde, Beca." Chloe said and she locked sights with Beca and they paused. "Aubrey and Jesse?!" they simultaneously said with a surprised tone and their jaw dropped.