Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/ Chloe x Beca 

RATING: PG-13

Beca and Chloe was so noisy at the back and can't stop cuddling each other. Dr. Mitchell didn't bother. He thought they were best friends. Meanwhile they arrived home and the two went straight to Beca's room. Beca quickly laid her sexy night clothes to choose and to let Chloe choose. She smiled evilly at Chloe, they both liked the red one. They both hopped at it but Chloe got it and Beca wore the white one. "That matches your hair Chloe! Burn!" Beca teased Chloe. Then they turned serious in a bit. "You know, I kinda miss Tom?" Chloe confessed. Beca sat beside her. "Well maybe..." Beca said and smiled at Chloe and she smiled back. "Maybe we should sleep." Chloe said. And they laid down and Beca hugged Chloe so tight like a pillow. Chloe closed her eyes and was thinking that maybe she just find Beca as a best fried and she's still in love with Tom.

***

At Jesse's room. "Do I actually need to pretend I'm your -" Aubrey asked but refused to complete. "Sorry. They said that the only girl I could bring here is my girlfriend." Jesse explained shyly. Aubrey nodded implying she understood. Silence came in for a few minutes. Aubrey took some time to check her stuffs on her huge tote bag and Jesse was watching her all throughout until he can't help but smile. She looked at him and curled her face out of curiosity. Jesse then realized how he was smiling all along. "Oh, I was just..." He tried to explain but Aubrey didn't listen and stood up and went to the bathroom to change.

She changed from her bella uniform to a fit white spaghetti sleeping top and white sleeping shorts.

Jesse was lying down the bed staring at the Rocky III DVD and it was covering his eyes from the bathroom door. "Jesse." she called. Jesse was still looking at the DVD "Yeah?" He replied. "You actually have only one bed, Jesse?" Aubrey asked expecting him to lay a foam on the floor. Jesse took away the DVD and looked at her and he was mesmerized and unconsciously dropped his jaw a bit. Aubrey is really beautiful he told himself, he left his jaw dropped. "Jesse?!" Aubrey called him again and seemed irritated. He quickly stood up panicking and looking everywhere for a foam "Oh! Yah.. I actually don't have any other bed here." Jesse stopped moving and told her. "We aren't sleeping in one bed right?" Aubrey said and raised her left brow and pouted. Jesse quickly made a division in the middle of the bed with his pillows. Aubrey's head bent to the right and her face went straight and she crossed her arms while watching him, she began losing her patience. "Same bed but the pillows will-" Jesse tried to explain but Aubrey lost all her patience so she didn't bother to listen and laid down to the other side of the bed and slept. Jesse refused to continue and remained silent. "Aubrey is really a sassy hard to reach snooty but she was a very beautiful lady." Jesse told himself finding himself falling for her. After a while, he covered her with blanket and he laid down beside her.