Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/Chloe x Beca 

RATING: PG

Aubrey quickly stood and went far away from Luke and decided to stay close to Jesse she was so afraid.. "Oh my God. Jesse." Aubrey said softly while she was shaking out of fear. Luke seemed to be so drunk that it took him a long time to stand up but before he did, Jesse didn't want to hurt Luke physically so he pulled Aubrey away and they rode a cab.

Aubrey was still shaking and kept crying out of trauma. "Aubrey, calm down. You're safe now." Jesse told her and hugged her. "Oh my God, Jesse." She kept on saying it and covers her crying face with her two hands. "He almost...oh my God, Jesse." Aubrey said while crying. He can't actually believe that Luke liked Aubrey and that he was able to do that to her. Maybe he was just too drunk, Jesse convinced himself.

Meanwhile, the cab stopped in front of Posens' house. "No, no, no. I'm not going in there." Aubrey refused because she doesn't wanna see her dad. "My dad is in there.." Aubrey added and tears fell down her cheeks again. Jesse had a hint. "Okay, I'll bring you to your dorm." Jesse told her. "Oh my God, Jesse, Luke might...he is haunting me." Aubrey uttered. "Jesse, I'm so afraid." She cried and looked at Jesse with her sad and persuasive eyes as if she's requesting something. Jesse had a hint. She wants him to find a place for her. "You'll be safe at my place?" Jesse shyly suggested. Aubrey didn't reply so Jesse counted it as yes.

Few minutes after they arrived at Jesse's place. "Wow! Is she your girlfriend?!" Mrs. Swanson welcomed them. Aubrey was a little bit surprised and Jesse was speechless and shocked. Jesse's parents came close to her and smiled at her and touched her hair and they seemed so happy with her. "Mom, dad, she'll just stay here for a night. I know you won't bother.." Jesse told his parents. His dad smiled "Sure! Sure!" His dad quickly replied. His mom whispered to Jesse but Aubrey heard it anyways "She's still young, Jesse. Don't touch her yet." his mom whispered. Jesse turned red and was so ashamed. "No, no, no... Mrs. Swanson we'll be good." Aubrey said and took a deep breathe, seems to be a little bit irritated but managed to smile. Jesse pulled her to his room to stop the interrogation. His parents we're quite excited with Aubrey thinking she was Jesse's girl. 

"She's beautiful, a perfect match for our Jesse!" Mrs. Swanson happily told her husband before they go back to their room.

***

The same night, Beca asked Chloe to come with her for a sleepover. "Join us Chloe." Dr. Mitchell invited her. Beca grinned at Chloe. "I actually have no sleeping clothes with me, I'm afraid I can't..." Chloe said with a sadness on her face. Beca and Dr. Mitchell looked at each other as if their communicating. "I could lend you my clothes?" Beca said and enlightened Chloe with a smile. "Really? I love you so hard Beca! Let's go!" Chloe replied and the two hopped in the car and Dr. Mitchell drove them home.

Forbidden (Pitch Perfect Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें