Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/ Beca x Greg/ Chloe x Tom 

RATED: PG-13

Few minutes passed and everyone went back to their business. Aubrey had a hint that it was Jesse's plan. She found it cute and romantic until she realized he was a Treble and she found it disturbing and offending instead. She knew Jesse would be at the radio station already with Beca. She walked towards the station out of fury that she forgot that Luke was there as well.

"Jesse!?" She called after slamming the door as she entered the station. Jesse seems to be not around YET until Luke came out of the booth. Aubrey was shocked and stunned. He came closer to her and she quickly stepped back until she was cornered on the wall. "Aubrey Posen." He said. "I...was actually, looking for Jesse." Aubrey said nervously. "You and me here, alone." Luke told Aubrey and sniffed her scent from her neck "I used to like several girls, and I use to get them. All of them." he said. Aubrey was frozen, she can't barely move out of fear. "Do you actually have a boyfriend-" Luke said until Jesse came in "No! Luke." Jesse pleaded calmly. "Get off her." He added. Luke continued cornering and whiffing Aubrey and glared at Jesse. "She's mine, go to your work." Luke replied. "Aca-scuse me?!" Aubrey disagreed softly. Jesse walked closer. "I'm her boyfriend! Get off her!" Jesse said with a tone. Aubrey gained courage. She pushed away Luke and walked towards Jesse and hugged him pretending they're really together. Luke raised his eye brows, with a face of doubt and walked towards them attempting to get Aubrey but before he was close enough, "Stay where you are!" Aubrey ordered him. He paused for a while and watched what Aubrey was about to do. She looked at Luke and grunted then she held Jesse and faced him. "Jesse, you love me right?" she asked Jesse. Luke was watching. "Yes, I do?" Jesse agreed, clueless with what she was about to do.

In a flash Aubrey wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him thoroughly. "God, this is heaven." Jesse told himself and held and pulled her waist and he kissed her back as their body was so close to each other. Luke stepped back in shock. "Woah! It's... real! I'm out!" Luke responded and went out of the station. After Luke left, Aubrey stopped and looked if he was really out and away from the station and then she returned her eyes to Jesse. Their faces were still close enough to each other for them to feel each others' breathe.

"Sorry." Aubrey said as she stepped away from Jesse and avoided eye contact as she stroked her clothes. Jesse was still stunned with what happened. He can't believe that Aubrey kissed him and it was for real. "No, you don't have to be." Jesse replied and smiled.