Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/Chloe x Beca/Beca x Greg/ Chloe x Tom

RATING: PG

Months passed and Jesse didn't bugged Aubrey any longer though he wasn't able to explain the misunderstanding to her parents yet.

Monday night, Aubrey was alone in her room and she found herself missing him so much. Suddenly the bellas knocked and came in. "Hey." Aubrey smiled at them. After they were settled Chloe asked her. "How are you and Jesse?" She paused seems like she doesn't want to talk about him. "Aubrey? He's damn sincere with you? We all saw it." Fat Amy said. "It's not you who order me why to do and how to interact with him okay?" Aubrey told them with her ego taking over again. "Woah?" Stacie said. "Look, I know you're in love with him too- " Chloe said but Aubrey cuts in. "No, I'm not!" she denied. "Why are you denying? Stop fooling yourself?!" Beca said. Aubrey glared at Beca. "If he sent you here to push his fancy love to me, then you could just -" Aubrey said but was cut out when she felt like she's about to vomit. After a while she held back. "You call it fancy? Aubrey, he was your first kiss!" Chloe uttered immediately. "And he has been pursuing you for almost a year already Aubrey?!" Chloe added hoping she'll realize. Aubrey curled her face. "I don't care! Who told him to be?! I am a bella and I will live by the oath!" she raised her voice.

Stacie was so irritated with Aubrey for being a masochist for the oath. "This is non sense!" Stacie stood up and said in fury. It was the first time they saw her that furious. "I am with Donald! We've been together for like a year already? And you-" Stacie pointed at Aubrey and she was quite threatened. "-Aubrey! Kick me out if you want but I won't sacrifice these love for that fucking oath!" she continued. Aubrey stood trying to threaten. Stacie widened her eyes and gave her a sharp look. "If you won't stand up and shut your ego off and fight for Jesse then I assure you that you will never be happy for the rest of your life!" Stacie said in fury making Aubrey sit back again. Stacie walked out and slammed the door so hard afterwards. Everyone stood up and followed Stacie while nodding and whispering "She's right." Aubrey's jaw dropped after what happened.

***

At the field. "Jesse" Stacie called and she's with Beca. He was surprised. She went straight to the point."Okay, listen. I know you love Aubrey and you want her so bad." Stacie continued. He was still clueless. "You have to pretend that you are hooking up with Beca again and you guys should be sweet after her eyes." Stacie ordered him. "What? I can't-" Jesse replied. They saw Aubrey coming from a distance. "Hug Beca! No, give this scarf to Aubrey and tell her she left it at my room! Go go!" Stacie ordered Jessie quickly. He was forced to cooperate and the girls ran away.

"Aubrey." he called and handed the scarf to Aubrey. She took it and smiled at him. "Thank you, Jesse." She said and Jesse just smiled. Beca ran to Jesse and hopped at his back. "Hey Weirdo!" Beca said. Aubrey was surprised with Beca approached Jesse. Beca kissed Jesse's cheeks. "Where will we have our dinner again?" Beca added. Aubrey felt small and so much jealousy. "You guys are ... dating.. again?" she asked with pain and tried to pretend she's happy for them. Jesse saw that she cared for the first time. "Yes. We are." he replied. Aubrey gulped and watch the two cuddle but she can't manage to see them together any longer. "I'm happy for you... Jesse." She told them and faked a smile and began to walk away.

"You felt that? She was jealous" Beca told Jesse. "Yes." Jesse replied and smiled. "She's jealous which actually means she cares about you Jesse." Beca explained. Jesse realized so he couldn't help but smile. "So does that mean..." Jesse asked. "She loves you weirdo!" Beca responded.