Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Forbidden

Pairing: Aubrey x Jesse/Beca x Greg/Chloe x Tom/Donald x Stacie

RATING: G

The sun set came, Beca and Jesse were still together, inseparable. Stacie bumped into them across the dormitory hallway. "How was it?" Stacie asked Beca and Jesse. Beca gladly explained and shared everything to her. "I told you, just continue it and Aubrey will fall into the pits of you Jesse." Stacie guaranteed him. Suddenly, Donald came and picked up Stacie for their date. "Woah!" Beca wooed and waved goodbye to them.

***

/School Announcement: Students Ball on 8pm Friday. Wear your finest formal outfit./

The Bellas except Aubrey saw the poster. "Yikes! I guess I need some dresses to wear." Beca complained. "I have several steamy outfits for you guys!" Stacie mentioned excitedly and pulled them immediately and brought her to her dorm to lend them some clothes. And finally, they found some perfect outfit for them. Fat Amy refused Stacie. "I have some dresses. This is not necessary." She uttered but the truth is she knows Cynthia Rose preferred to wear her hippie outfits though. Stacie's clothes won't fit her at all. Then everyone got their dress.

Beca: Black long sleeved slim dress with a lace plunging neckline.

Chloe: Red net dress where her top is a little bit see through and the skirt was fit to her legs.

Lily: Gray tube and a black vest matching her black leather tights.

Everyone got their fashion problems solved.

***

It was late night and the whole university was almost empty. Aubrey went inside to get her iPod which she left inside her locker until she saw the announcement. She frowned a little, she's torn between coming or not. She stopped enjoying camaraderie parties since she knew Jesse and Beca was back since he was the one who taught her to socialize and he was the one who made her feel that socializing is fun.

"You coming to the ball?" Unicycle asked her.

*gasps* Aubrey was quite shocked by his presence and unconsciously said yes. "Do you have a date?" Uni asked her.

She bowed her head a bit "No."

"Would you bother if I ask you to be my date?" Uni asked courteously.

She looked at him and was surprised with his invitation. "You... Want... Me... To be... Your date?" She asked for pardon.

"I'd love to have an Aubry Posen as my date." He replied.

She smiled at him. "Alright then."

He couldn't believe she said yes to him. It was a big thing for him since he wanted Aubrey all along but he couldn't express because he respects Jesse, but now that he's with Beca, it was his chance to Aubrey.

Later then, Uni told the Trebles about it and so as Jesse.

***

*rings* /Chloe Beale Calling.../

Chloe: Hey Bree, what's up? 

Aubrey: Hey. 

Chloe: You gotta problem? 

Aubrey: Just a bit *laughs fakely* 

Chloe: Aww, aren't you coming at the ball? You should fun girl.

Silence came. Aubrey had a second thought of coming, she's afraid she can't handle to see Beca and Jesse together.

Jesse and Beca came in to Chloe's room but went in silently and listened to their conversation.

Chloe: Hey Aubrey? Still there? 

Aubrey: Oh yah, I don't think I could come. 

Jesse: BUT?! 

Beca: Sssh!! 

Aubrey: Chloe? Are you with somebody? 

Chloe: No! It's the.. The TV. So why can't you come? 

Aubrey: I don't have a date and you guys all have. 

Chloe: You ain't coming because you don't have a date? 

Aubrey: Uni, actually. 

Chloe: Oh... Uni. 

Aubrey: Yah, right. I'm coming, I have no choice.

Beca and Chloe looked at Jesse and made a shocked face. Chloe knew Uni and Aubrey had a little "past" when she was sophomore.

After their chit chats, Aubrey said goodbye and hanged the phone.

***

It's Friday. Clock ticks to 4pm. Everyone's getting ready for the ball. Aubrey wasn't excited at all that she began fixing at 5pm. She dropped her platinum blonde curls, had a light colored lipstick, smoky eyes and she wore a beige venus slim tight dress where the other sleeve was a long sleeve. She got her wedgies and purse and began moving.

*knocks* Aubrey opens the door. Unicycle was there to pick her up and handed her a stem of rose. "You look perfect." He flattered her and took her hand and they walked to the ball's venue.

To be continued.