Chapter 17

A stem of a red rose was thrown away. She couldn't barely see who threw it. Then another one was thrown. She wondered so she picked it up and checked who threw it but she so nobody. She picked the roses and walked back inside the hall. She was surprised that Jesse wasn't around, there was one table set up in the middle with white and red linen and the dinnerwares were arranged. She walked towards the table and appreciated it until a music began to play.

♪ I always need a time for my own, I never thought I need you there when I cry... ♪

When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne played. She searched the place for people but she saw no one. She sat down the chair and Jesse suddenly came out holding four pieces of roses. She was surprised. He handed it to her and she held it with the two roses she picked outside.

"Six roses. A-U-B-R-E-Y." He informed her. She blushed and felt the reconciliation occurring. "And six, for..." He loosened their distance and held both of her hands. "I Love You So Much Aubrey." He told her the six words. She was so touched and hugged him tightly.

"I hate you, Jesse. Why do you have to do that. I miss you so much." She cried at his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Aubrey. Stop crying. I'm here now. I'm never gonna run away again." He comforted her and kissed her lips. She kissed him back and told him how much he loves and missed him. They finally reconciled and became officially together. ■

~

A/N: Forbidden ENDS here.