Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/Chloe x Beca/Beca x Greg/ Chloe x Tom 

RATING: PG

At Posens' house. "Aubrey, you are like 24 now, don't you have any boyfriend?" Mrs. Posen asked. Her dad didn't seem to care. She paused for a while. She glanced at her dad again to see if he has any reactions and she saw nothing. "If I say that I have one would you even care?" she replied to her mom and glanced at her father again. "Woah!" Mrs. Posen said and smiled. "If he's a decent guy and would have the courage to face me and your mom, I would be glad." her dad reacted and continued eating his meal. Aubrey was speechless, no one ever dared to talk to the Posens because they were too rich and high class.

***

"I give up." Jesse shared with the Bellas. "Okay I want you back." Beca joked. "Woah?" Stacie added. "Tom saw our *Points at Beca* affair but he didn't give up on me right away." Chloe shared. "But the oath... That oath.." Jesse said with a sigh. Stacie stood up. "I'm with Donald. Discretely." she confessed. Everyone's jaw dropped. Beca stood up as well. "I'm going out with Greg." she confessed and nodded. "Does Aubrey have an idea about these?" Fat Amy asked the two. "No, it's been four months and she's still clueless." Stacie explained. "What about the oath?" Jessica asked. "Dick oath." Beca replied with force. "We won the ICCAs while I'm with Donald?" Stacie bragged. "So they are no harm to us." Fat Amy said. Jesse was enlightened. "If Beca's with Greg and Stacie's with Donald, then you could be with Aubrey." Cynthia Rose concluded. Jesse was enlightened even more. "But Aubrey's serious with the oath." Chloe said in doubt.

***

Jesse continued to pursue Aubrey for like five months despite of how many times she shouted and rejected him.

***

Jesse ran to the Trebles. "I need your help...about Aubrey. "Why do you enjoy being with someone who puts you under their foot?" Bumper added. "Bumper, I love Aubrey, for real. And I need your help." Jesse confessed. All the trebles were quite surprised. "Love means going below her skirt and -" Bumper explained. "No, love means you wanna get married? And build a family." Jesse cuts in. They were all surprised even more with Jesse's seriousness with Aubrey. "No, hard pass." Bumper swing-ed his head from left to right disagreeing. The Trebles saw Jesse's sincerity so they persuaded Bumper until he gave in. "This will be the first and last." Bumper said.

***

The next day. Aubrey was sitting alone underneath a tree while listening to music with her earphones on.

Seconds passed, the trebles came and handed her roses one at a time. She was very surprised and curious about what's happening but she managed to keep her ego and glare at each Treble, and Bumper came last. "Aubrey, don't take this personally." He said and made a disgusted face and walked away. Aubrey remained steady and looked around finding for clues about what's happening but she didn't find any.

On the other side, Beca, Chloe, Greg and Tom were eating together. "Seems like Jesse's spirit is still as strong as stone." Tom told them. "Bree's in love with him, I could feel it." Chloe responded and cuddled with Beca. "Uh. Hun, are you like advising him or stuff?" Tom asked her. "We do. *chuckles*" Beca and Chloe replied simultaneously. The boys were just watching the two cuddle. "You know what, if you guys aren't just that lovable..." Greg said. The two stopped. "What are you gonna do?" Beca responded and hugged him so tight and Chloe did the same to Tom. "Don't be jelly hun. Ginger just needs cuddles from bessies." Chloe told Tom.