Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/Chloe x Beca/Beca x Greg/ Chloe x Tom 

RATING: PG

Aubrey was filled with astonishment as she saw half of her room burned out and filled with fury when she saw Jesse. Jesse was all guilty and tried to explain "Aubrey I-" but before he finish, Aubrey slapped him so hard. She was shaking out of fury. "It doesn't mean that you helped me once, you could come here anytime you want and burn my place!" Aubrey scolded Jesse. He can't say any word, he saw so much fury in her face and he was so ashamed with the flop plan. She took a paper bag and took all the candles and she swept the rose petals with her feet. "Get out of my face and take these junks with you!" Aubrey shouted at him. She took the bear and threw it to him. "and these!" she added. "This is for you." Jesse replied trying to hand it to her. She glared at him. "I don't need that trash! Get out!" She scolded him once again. Chloe and Beca came in to defend him. "Don't blame him, it was all my plan." Chloe explained. "He loves you." Beca added. "What?! Who gave you the permission to help him? Who the hell Chloe?!" Aubrey said in an irritated tone as she glared at them. They were speechless. Jesse couldn't help it anymore. "You push away people who could possibly care for you. Why is that?" Jesse asked with sadness in his face. Aubrey toned down a bit after seeing sadness in Jesse. Then he walks out, Beca and Chloe followed and closed the door leaving Aubrey behind.

***

Weeks past, Aubrey kept on snobbing Jesse. One day he was walking around the campus. "Jesse!!" Beca called and hopped at his back! "Woah? Where's Chloe?" Jesse asked. Beca sighed. "She's back with Tom." Beca said and pointed at them who were eating at the field. Jesse looked and he saw Chloe with Tom and they were so happy once again, they're like tickling and cuddling and Tom was madly in love with Chloe, no doubt since she's really an IT GIRL, she's sweet, kind, understanding, supportive, pretty and a sexy one. "How about you?" Jesse wondered. "I'm fine, I mean for God's sake, I'm happy for her, and we could still, you know. It's legal!" Beca explained. "As a matter of fact, we're best of best friends. I'm pretty sure she still loves me more than she loves Tom *giggles*" Beca bragged. Jesse smiled. Meanwhile, Greg came and surprised Beca by poking her ribs. "Becaw! Becaw!" he said as he poked her twice. Beca smiled and was so happy and twitched her lips. She glared at Greg. "I'll kill you." Beca threatened. Greg ran and Beca chased after him leaving Jesse alone. He was watching them ran and he found them sweet. He wished that he could be like that with Aubrey as well, and then he faced to the north to continue walking. *boink*

Aubrey dropped her things as she bumped on Jesse. She quickly picked up her things. Jesse helped her but once she saw him, she quickly twitched her lips and had sharp breathes and she picked her stuffs faster, she stood up and tried to walk away but Jesse blocked his way, "Aubrey please? I love you." Jesse pleaded. "I love myself too! And everything in this world. Except you!" Aubrey threatened him. She paused and held her mouth because chunks filled her throat. She waved her hand requesting Jesse to stay away but he stayed put to where he is. Good thing she was able to hold it in. She left a sharp look at Jesse and walked away. Everyone saw how she rejected Jesse and they all felt sorry for him. "Try to distance yourself, she might miss you." A student passed by advising him.