Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/Chloe x Beca/Beca x Greg/ Chloe x Tom 

RATING: PG

"I think i have an idea." Chloe grinned. 

Few minutes later they went out of their rooms all in gym outfit. "Let's go!" Beca pulls the two with her.

***

Aubrey was calmly doing her stretching at the gym until Chloe, Jesse and Beca joined her in the same row. She was a lot surprised and stopped stretching. "What the hell? Chloe? Beca? *paused* Jesse?" Aubrey asked and gave them a sharp stare. "Just consider it. Cardio everyday, with you." Chloe replied. Aubrey was so astonished but continued stretching.

An hour later, Chloe was exercising with Tom and Beca was with Greg. They seemed to develop some bondings together. Jesse sat down near the punching bag after carrying some weights and he was staring at Aubrey. He was amazed with how fit she was seeing her slim figure with her tight gym clothes. Aubrey saw him looking at her, he smiled at her but she didn't smile back. After few seconds Jesse stood up and Aubrey glanced at him and he was all mesmerized and stunned. She smiled back at him at last. The boxer punched the punching bag so hard that it hit Jesse's face and he lost his balance. Aubrey's eyes widened in shock. "Woah." Aubrey whispered and she went close to him. Everybody in the gym surrounded him. "Jesse? You okay?" Jesse heard Beca's voice. Jesse opened his eyes and saw Aubrey in front of her. "Angel. Aubrey? Am I dead?" Jesse uttered. Aubrey raised her eyebrow. Jesse gained back his balance and tried to stand quickly. His face turned red when he realized he was embarrassed after Aubrey's eyes. The three went home quickly but Aubrey refused to come with them.

***

"That was so embarrassing." Jesse said. "Forget it Jesse." Beca replied. "Where's Chloe by the way?" Jesse wondered. "At Aubrey's room setting up things?" Beca said and winked at Jesse.

***

"Surprise!" Chloe told Jesse as Beca brought him to Aubrey's room. The room was surrounded with pink rose petals and some romantic scented candle lights at the corner and there's one heart balloon floating. Beca placed an adorable bear holding a bottle with a paper inside in the middle of Aubrey's bed. Chloe took the paper and gave a pen to Jesse. "Write what you feel for her." Chloe requested him. He wrote everything and rolled it and placed it on the bottle again. "You think this would work?" Jesse asked nervously. "Calm your pits Jesse. Trust me! I mean us." Chloe added. "Hurry up! Hide on the bathroom. We'll stay at the other room, she'll come in a minute." Beca warned them and they all moved.

***

Jesse stayed on the bathroom for a couple of minutes and he heard the door opened. "Surpr- Oh my God!" Jesse was shocked that it was the students who came in and they were trying to kill the fire at the corner of the room caused by the candle. He panicked and took a pail of water to kill it. Everyone was gathered outside Aubrey's room sneaking and peeking at the commotion. Aubrey came and was so curious with the commotion until she realized that her room was involved. "What the hell?" Aubrey uttered.