Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Forbidden

Pairing: Aubrey x Jesse/Fat Amy x Bumper/Chloe x Tom/Donald x Stacie

RATING: G

Aubrey entered the venue while Uni was escorting her. His arm was wrapped around her waist politely.

"There's Aubrey!" Beca exclaimed. Jesse was seated facing back the entrance door so he didn't see her. "I won't look. I won't" He swore. "Damn, she's hot." Beca teased him. "She's beautiful." Cynthia Rose added. "I'm still not looking." Jesse swore again. "Not when she's seating with us." Chloe said. "What?" Jesse panicked, Aubrey and Uni sat at the same table where the Bellas and their dates were seated. Jesse and Aubrey felt so much awkwardness between them seating on one table. Meanwhile, the stand up comedian came on stage and cracked jokes, performers danced and sang, acrobats did some gymnastic exhibitions while they were eating their meal.

***

"The dance floor is now open for you guys!" The host announced and a remix of Titanium by David Guetta was played. Chloe and Beca immediately stood up and began dancing, it was like their theme song. Uni invited Aubrey to dance as well. The other bellas followed. Jesse was left alone at the table.

Aubrey and Uni danced a lot, she was ecstatic with the music and the bellas. After a while, Uni's phone rang. His sister called informing him that his mother is sick. He informed the bellas and Aubrey that he needs to go home now, he bid goodbye to Aubrey. Jesse felt that he's losing his ego so he stood up and decided to head towards the dance floor to join the fun. He was halfway towards them when he saw Uni ran away as if he was in hurry leaving Aubrey alone at the dance floor and pulled Greg with him since he has the car keys. He paused for a while. Beca was with Chloe and Tom. Stacie was with Donald, Cynthia Rose, Lily and Denise and the other Trebles then, Fat Amy danced with Bumper while they were exchanging hatreds. "You look like a punching bag." Bumper said. "You look like my trampoline." She said back. Aubrey was unmoving, her eyes were following Uni as he walks away and he could see the concern in her eyes.

"Jesse! Join us!" Chloe shouted at him as she saw him standing near the dance floor.

Aubrey was looking at him, she was smiling a bit with his actions but she didn't know what to do. Jesse's attention was caught and he smiled. "Yah! Let's have fun" he came closer to the dance floor raising his hand doing some basic party moves until the music changed from Titanium to Mad by Ne-Yo.

Chloe automatically faced Tom and smiled and wrapped her hands around him and danced sweetly. Stacie danced with Donald, the other bellas danced with some guys and trebles, Fat Amy went back to the table while arguing with Bumper, it was like a bonding. Beca was exhausted that she sat down first to rest.

"Okay? I just entered the floor and I think I'm going back." Jesse uttered though no one's listening to him. He dared to have a glimpse at Aubrey but he saw her staring at him and smiling softly. Her smiles are his favorite thing about her and that moment was irresistible, everyone was in love and dancing, he knows to himself that he still loves her a lot and that moment was perfect to dance with her, with a sweet music. He was torn between going back to the table and make Aubrey jealous while he's with Beca or dance with her.

To be continued.