Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/ Chloe x Beca 

RATING: PG

"I know what you are planning let's go!" Beca told Chloe and held her arms and spied over Aubrey and Jesse. They observed that Jesse's left arm is wrapping Aubrey. She's covering her face. Their body are so close together. Beca is demonstrating it to Chloe. "You're taking it for granted Beca! *laughs* " Chloe said. Beca's eyes went big "No! It's called opportunities to touch a hot chick!" Beca denied and they both chuckled. Few seconds after. "Oh my God, where are they?" Chloe said. "I lost my eye for them." Beca replied and looked around. The two gave up and sat down. "Bellas has an oath right?" Beca asked Chloe. "Totes. No trebles." Chloe replied. "Well, being with another Bella isn't prohibited." Beca joked. "...but Aubrey, hooking up with Jesse. It's like a no no?" Beca added. "It never crossed my mind that Aubrey would be into violating the oath. No bella in the history dared doing that." Chloe explained. They went silent thinking about it afterwards.

***

Jesse and Aubrey reached her dorm and went inside. Aubrey was still a bit nervous and scared. Jesse sat beside Aubrey and tried to rub her back but she stopped him. "I'm fine. You may leave." She asked Jesse. He wanted to stay but he left after Aubrey ordered him to.

***

"Jesse?" Beca called. He was a bit disturbed as he turned to Beca. She was with Chloe & they're holding hands. "Hey?" He replied. Chloe and Beca pulled him away from Aubrey's door and brought him to Chloe's room. "Woah? What's happening?" Jesse asked. "You and Aubrey came here together." Beca revealed. "Oh yah? So?" Jesse replied. "She didn't sleep at her dorm last night and you didn't slept here as well?" Chloe accused. "Jesse..." Beca threatened him with her glare. "Woah. Woah. Calm down. She slept at my house -" before Jesse finished explaining the two gasped so hard. "Oh my God!" Beca said and held Chloe's hand tighter. "No! No! We didn't sleep together!" Jesse defended Aubrey. "We actually slept in one bed but we have our clothes on and it's a wholesome thing. It's a long story." Jesse explained and told the two the whole story.

***

Jesse, Beca and Chloe ate their snacks at the grass field together. "So your parents liked Aubrey?!" Chloe said with amusement in her face. "But Jesse don't you like Aubrey?" Beca added. "Well if Beca didn't came I would have probably liked Aubrey.*laughs*" Chloe joked. Jesse was silent for a while and thought about it. "Not that I don't like her, it's just that..." Jesse said hanging. "You like her!" Chloe said. "Well okay. Maybe I do? But she's so much into the bella oath and I'm a treble so I don't think.." Jesse refused to continue and continued eating his sandwich. Chloe and Beca found these two interesting. The two girls went to Aubrey's dorm after.