Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Forbidden

Pairing: Jesse x Aubrey/ Beca x Greg/ Chloe x Tom 

RATING: G 

Beca headed to the station. As she entered she saw Aubrey and Jesse. "Guys?" She said. The two looked at her with a surprise on their faces as if they did something wrong. Beca noticed how disorganized Aubrey's lipstick was and she looked at Jesse and saw lipstick traces on his lips. They kissed! She concluded to herself. "Oh my God! Your lips." She said and pointed Aubrey. Aubrey had a hint, she quickly fixed her lips, wiped the edges and she went to Jesse to wiped his lips with her scarf. "You're together? For real? Aubrey! She's your first kiss! You never kissed anyone right?" Beca asked excitedly and smiled with her eyes so enlightened thinking it was the right time to confess to Aubrey her thing with Greg. Aubrey seemed to be irritated for revealing that fact about her in front of Jesse, and headed back to her dorm until Jesse and Beca was left behind. "What was that?" Beca asked and smiled. Jesse smiled back. "Heaven, Beca." Jesse replied. Beca had a clue and teased him by pushing him with her elbow.

As Aubrey reached her room she sat down on her bed. She reminisced their kiss and touched her lips. She smiled, it was her first kiss she told herself. She never felt that way before, she felt that her heart beats were skipping and she was so in love. She felt so happy until she felt guilty realizing he is a treble and she's a bella. Jesse and Aubrey thing is FORBIDDEN. She concluded.

***

A week has passed and a family mass was held on the grass fields of the university before the Parent counseling seminar occurred. The Swansons, Mitchells, Allens, Beales, Conrads, Posens and a lot more was present on the mass. The Swansons were beside the Posens but they were clueless of who they were. Jesse greeted and hugged his parents when he saw him. Mrs. Posen dropped her bag accidentally and Jesse quickly helped her out. "Thank you dear. That's so nice of you." She smiled at Jesse and sat down again. He sat between his mom's seat and an empty chair. Aubrey was approaching as she was smiling at her parents. "Aubrey!" Mrs. Swanson stood and called Aubrey quickly in joy reaching her arms wanting to hug her. Aubrey was caught by surprise thinking her parents were beside them. The Posens were curious and watched them as they were smiling. Aubrey went closer. "Hey, Mrs. Swanson." she hugged her back and turned to her parents. "Dad, mom." she kissed them nervously.