Chapter 17

Ashton's cousin's wedding was already tomorrow. Ashton and Reagan worked everyday that week so they could both take the whole weekend off. They hadn't been able to see each other for more than a few hours because of their work schedules, so Reagan was just excited to finally spend some time with Ashton again.

Sam had been at Reagan's all day, and now she was laying on her bed while Reagan went over her dress options for the wedding.

"Is there a certain color scheme?" Sam asked.

"No, but the bridesmaids are wearing purple so I want to avoid that color," Reagan said picking up a black dress with a little bit of white.

"I really like that one," Sam pointed out. A few seconds later Reagan heard a knock on her door. She hung the dress back in the closet and made her way to the living room with Sam following behind.

Reagan pulled open the door to see Ashton and Michael. She smiled, "Hey guys."

"Sam, I bring you your boyfriend in one piece," Ashton said with a chuckle and sitting on the couch.

"Thanks," Sam laughed making her way over to Michael.

"But calum almost did hit him with a ball when we were playing pool," Ashton said laughing at the memory.

"I can't say I wouldn't expect that.. Calum sucks at pool," Sam said.

"He does but Michael must suck more because he lost.. twice," Ashton said laughing hard at the end.

"Ashton shut the fuck up," Michael laughed.

"Hey I still love you even though you suck at pool," Sam said laughing at Michael.

Unexpectedly Michael threw Sam over his shoulder and spun Sam around a few times, "I don't suck, take it back!"

"Put me down, you're not getting a ride home," Sam said trying to be mad but she couldn't hide the fact she was laughing.

Michael set her down and then quickly grabbed Sam's keys off Reagan's coffee table, "Am I not?" he smirked.

"Michael," Sam whined as Michael held them out of her reach.

"Sorry babe," Michael said as he lowered them down to her and chuckled before quickly kissing her.

"Alright we should go, have fun at the wedding," Sam said as they made their way towards the door.

"Not too much fun," Michael smirked, wiggling his eyebrows before shutting the door behind him.

Reagan rolled her eyes and made her way over to the door, locking it behind him before joining Ashton on the couch.

"How was your day at work and then dinner with the guys?" Reagan asked as Ashton slung his arm around her shoulders.

"Work was boring, but the time with the guys was fun," he smiled. "How was your day with Sam?"

"It was fun, we just got taco bell and watched movies," Reagan smiled up at Ashton.

Ashton leaned down and firmly pressed his lips against Reagan's. He had worked mornings and afternoons all week when Reagan closed at the book store. Plus his mom had been working nights so he had to watch after Lauren and Harry while she was working. He hadn't seen Reagan since Monday and he missed her.

"I missed you a lot," Reagan mumbled as she pulled back from their kiss, "I hope that isn't too clingy."

Ashton chuckled, "No it's not. I missed you too."

Reagan wrapped her arms around Ashton's torso and pressed her cheek against his chest for a second. She pulled back when Ashton yawned.

"Tired?" She asked making Ashton nod.