Chapter 21

"You guys are so dumb," Reagan laughed.

She was at the mall with Luke and Ashton who were both trying to find stuff for Michael's birthday the next day. They ended up at some toy store playing with all the toys. They had been at the mall for an hour, and neither of them had found anything to buy Michael. They were probably just going to buy him some gift cards to get some video games. Michael had such a big collection they didn't know what he had and didn't have.

They had kind of just spent their time wandering around. The only thing that was bought was starbucks throughout the whole trip.

While Ashton and Luke continued to act like little kids and play with the lightsabers, Reagan made her way out of the store and decided to call Sam who was hosting Michael's birthday party the following night.

"Hey," Sam said picking up the phone.

"Hey, I'm at the mall third wheeling my boyfriend and Luke, do you need anything for the party tomorrow I can pick up?" Reagan asked pacing back and forth.

Reagan started chuckling when Sam squealed a little, "What?"

"I love how you said that, 'my boyfriend', you guys are so perfect together," Sam said with a clear smile on the other end.

"Thanks," Reagan giggled, "But anything?"

"Hmmm, I don't think so but thanks for calling," Sam replied.

Within a few minutes Reagan and Sam were off the phone and the boys were making their way out of the toy shop with smiles on their faces.

"We got Michael a huge new nerf gun set," Ashton smiled making Reagan roll her eyes.

"Let's go, i'm starving," Reagan laughed.

-

The following day, the group decided to meet at their usual bar spot. Michael asked for nothing extravagant for his birthday, so they decided to all meet and get some drinks. Sam didn't want him to be suspicious.

"Okay we'll all buy you a birthday drink but you can't get hammered because I planned to take you out to a really nice dinner," Sam warned as she slid into the booth next to Michael.

After a few drinks, Luke and Ashton slid their gift across the table. When Michael saw the big nerf gun set his smile was so big, it was like a little kid on Christmas. He was so excited but Sam said they could play with it later.

"You guys are fucking awesome," Michael smiled putting the bag by his feet.

"Yeah I know," Luke smirked taking a sip of his drink.

"No you ruin everything," Calum chuckled making Luke flick him off.

After a good hour or two, Sam stood up. "I need to take birthday boy to dinner, so we better go."

The rest of the group said their happy birthday's and goodbyes to Michael as they watched Sam and Michael walk out the door hand in hand.

"Are they gone?" Ashton asked to Calum who was leaning over and peeking out the window waiting for their car to leave the parking lot.

They needed to go back to Michael and Sam's so they could make sure everything was in place for the party.

"Yep they just pulled out," Calum said.

"Let's go," Luke said as they all got up and made their way outside.

They all made their way inside of Sam and Michael's before going to the closet where Sam hid all the stuff behind a bunch of comforters and towels.