Blurb

Ashton laughed and took a sip of his drink. He was sitting across from Michael and Luke, with Calum on his right. This was a normal night from him, going out to get a drink with his three best friends. Well, after he got off of work of course.

Michael checked his phone before downing the last of his beer and speaking up, "I better go. I promised Sam we could go see a movie."

Sam was Michael's girlfriend, and the two were almost inseparable. Michael came off as a tough guy, but he was really a big softy.

"Yeah I better get going. My mom is taking a night shift, so I have to watch after Harry and Lauren," Ashton said getting up from his seat. Taking care of his two younger siblings.. yeah that was a routine too. But he wanted to help his mom all he could.

Ashton said his goodbye to all the guys before making his way home.

Reagan clocked out from work and made her way to the car. It was nice day outside, so she drove to the grocery store with her windows down. She just grabbed a few things she needed before checking out and making her way home.

Reagan unlocked the door to her apartment and made her way inside. As she set her stuff down on the kitchen counter, her phone started to ring. "Dad" was flashing across the screen but she hit ignore. She let out a sigh as she glanced around her own apartment which could get lonely from time to time. She was new to LA, and only knew two people so she didn't have very many friends to hang out with. After Reagan turned on the radio, she shrugged and started to make dinner as the sun set in LA right outside her window.

-
A/N

Hey guys!! This is my new fanfic! I just wanted to put up a little piece of it so you could get a feel of it. I'll be posting regularly once my fanfic Everything I Didn't Say is done!