Chapter 24

"Hey want to get some coffee and take a walk?" Reagan asked pulling her hair into a ponytail and walking into the living room where Liam was watching tv.

"Yeah sure!" Liam said as he grabbed his shoes, pulling them on.

Reagan grabbed her phone and wallet as the two made their way out the door. She lived pretty close to the starbucks, so it only took them 10 minutes or so to walk over. Starbucks was pretty busy as it usually was, there was always so much going on in LA. There was always so many people.

The seating area was full, so they figured why not walk around some? They both grabbed their drinks and made their way outside the door, walking up the busy sidewalk that was crowded with people walking one way or another.

It was about 11:45, so it was about lunch time for most people who worked in offices. There were people in suits walking quickly, muttering an 'excuse me' as they pushed past those who were just strolling along.

Soon Reagan and Liam were outside of the music shop where Ashton worked and Reagan couldn't help but peer into the small window to glance inside to see if Ashton was working. Indeed he was, and when Reagan looked in, he was pulling back from a hug from a tall brunette.

Reagan couldn't tear her eyes off of the two, and watched as Ashton placed his hands on her upper arms. He was squeezing her arms slightly as he laughed, letting his thumbs rub against the bare skin below the end of her shirtsleeves. Reagan couldn't deny the stabbing feeling in her gut. She was winded.

"Coming?" Liam said with a smile, glancing around, obviously loving the city.

"Right behind ya," Reagan said with a soft smile, finally tearing her eyes away. She had to move on.

Her and Liam had walked all over town. They went to all the little shops on the strip by Ashton's job, they went to sunset blvd and took lots of pictures, and they even stopped by Reagan's job on the way back so she could pick up her paycheck. Liam even bought a few books.

"Chinese is good right?" Reagan asked once they got back to her apartment. She picked up her phone ready to call in a delivery, too tired to make an actual meal.

After a day of being in the sun, they were both exhausted.

"Yeah chinese is good," Liam said as a knock was heard from Reagan's door, making both of their heads turn.

Reagan gave Liam a puzzled face before walking over to the door and peeking through the peep hole to see who it was. Reagan couldn't lie, she feared it was Ashton. She didn't need this right now with Liam here, but at the same time she kind of longed for him. She shook her head, she couldn't let herself fall back into him.

She opened the door and saw Sam.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Reagan asked. She knew she had been avoiding hanging out with Sam and she probably came over to yell at her about it but she was still surprised.

"I came because," Sam started, entering the apartment before spotting Liam.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you had a guest," Sam said crossing her arms and giving Reagan a questioning look.

"It's cool Sam, this is my brother Liam, Liam this is my friend Sam," Reagan said pointing and introducing the two.

"Oh Liam! I've heard a lot about you," Sam smiled.

"Good things I hope," Liam chuckled.

"Great things," Sam smiled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bother you guys," Sam said as she played with her hands.