Chapter 29

Reagan slept all day once she got home from New York. She couldn't sleep the night before their flight. She was way too antsy about her flight, she also had a thousand things on her mind. She had finally gotten back home at about 2pm and she slept until Sam called her seven times.

"Hey sorry, I was exhausted after my flight I've been sleeping since I got home," Reagan said groggily, sitting up in bed after finally answering Sam's call.

"It's alright, I just want to make sure you didn't die. We're still meeting for dinner in an hour right?"

"Yeah, i'll see you then," Reagan smiled before hanging up. She couldn't believe she literally slept all day. Yet again, she was good at sleeping. It was weird to say, but whenever she felt sad, she slept. She slept as long as she could, it helped her avoid her problems.

Reagan felt so out of it, she had a three hour jet lag and she wanted to do nothing. How did people who travel all the time, all over the world, deal with such bad jet lag?

"I missed you," Reagan said once her and Sam finally calmed down from laughing for two straight minutes at something Sam said.

"Everyone misses you," Sam said seriously, making Reagan feel the guilt hit her right in the stomach. She wasn't use to people becoming... use to her. Her friends back home were use to Reagan leaving all the time. Going on spontaneous trips, or staying in bed and missing school, or just not being around. Here in LA, everyone didn't get that. It was weird for them when she just dropped off the face of the earth.

"I know.." Reagan said looking down playing with the straw in her glass. She didn't mean to cut everyone off, it was just her way of dealing with things. It was so easy for Reagan to run away from her problems and seclude herself. It was a way for her to move on and deal with them, but Reagan was now realizing that the friends she made there in LA helped her feel better. She was just good at running away from things.

"Ashton really misses you too," Sam said almost regretting it, but it was true. Sam thought Reagan needed to hear that.

Reagan froze for a second, she didn't know how to take that news, "How is he doing?"

"Honestly, alright. I mean I don't really know. He comes and hangs out, but he leaves pretty early and doesn't say too much. He seems okay, but Ashton isn't the type to expose his feelings to a group of people."

Reagan nodded as Sam looked at the time, "Wanna come to the bar with me? I'm suppose to meet the guys there. I don't know if Ashton will be there, I assume he will be but I get it if you don't wanna come. You had a long day anyways," Sam said after the waiter came by with the checks. Sam really wanted Reagan to come, she wanted things back to normal, and her friends happy.

Reagan thought about it for a long second. She wasn't sure if she was ready to see Ashton, but she did know she needed to see the other guys. She missed them, and it wasn't fair of her to cut them out of her life. Reagan couldn't be alone forever. As much as she thought she didn't need people, she knew deep down inside she did.

Reagan nodded a yes to Sam.

"I brought a stranger," Sam smiled once they walked up to Michael and Luke who were standing outside of the bar.

"No way, you're here?!" Michael exclaimed pulling Reagan in quick for a hug. Reagan hugged back, squeezing Michael, he was always a good bear hugger.

"Hi to you too," Reagan laughed pulling from Michael and hugging Luke.

"It's nice to see you shortie," Luke laughed.

"You too giant," Reagan smiled.

Michael led them inside claiming how happy Calum would be to see Reagan again.