Chapter Two:

I called Jensen and he answered immediately. "Where are you?" He asked, sounding worried.

"With Sam.. Umm come out the VIP door and you'll see me." I said, trying to sound calm.

After I hung up the phone, Sam asked me who was coming to see me.

"My friend." I smiled.

"Oh is she a fan too?" He asked.

"Umm, yes he's a fan." I said, emphasizing the 'he'

"OOOooo. So your.... Boyfriend?" He asked, cautiously. I looked at him with an unbelievable look.

"Oh heavens no. He's just my best friend. Why?"

"Just wandering."

"Hey, babes." Jensen said,as he walked up to me. I rolled my eyes. "You've always wanted to be on that stage. Congrats baby."

"I thought you said, he was just a friend." Sam said, looking confused.

"He is. He's just being him." I looked over at Jensen. "Stop it!" I said through gritted teeth and Jensen laughed.

"I'm sorry and Sam I'm such a huge fan. Your music is so relatable. I mean I absolutely love restart. It was a Monday night when you told me it was over babe, but by Friday night I knew that I would be okay."

"Apparently not it's been two years and you're still hitting on me." I interrupted.

"You don't count." He called out and I smirked. "Yes, I do. Anyway guess what I'll be doing?"

"What?" Jensen asked.

I looked at Sam, telling him to explain. "She's going on the rest of the tour with me."

"What?" Jensen spat out. "You're not doing that."

"And why not?" He can't tell what I can and can not do. Who the hell do he think he is.

"Because you just met this man. You might love his music and the things he do, but you don't know him and neither do I ."

"What does that mean? You act like he's a murder , or a rapist." I screamed at Jensen. He was really pissing off. Like I can't even.

"He might be."

"I'm standing,right here." Sam said inbetween jensen and my sentences.

"What about school?"

"I'll be back before school starts." I answered.

"Okay then, but we'll have to go back home and get your clothes." Jensen said.

"Don't worry about that." Sam butted in.

"Ugh fine. Just call me at your next stop." I ran up to Jensen.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squeaked, while hugging him.

Sam grabbed my hand and we walked back on the bus, but this time we weren't alone. Daisy Lowe and some other man was here.

"You'll sleep in the bunk, below mine." Sam said. I was waiting for me to wake up. There's no way in hell, that this is really happening. God, I'm about to tour with SAM freaking SMITH.

"Thanks." I smiled, and went to my bunk. I sat in there and closed the curtains. It was really late and I need atleast eight hours of sleep, or the worst of me comes out.

Before I was completely out, I heard a faint "Goodnight"

Sorry for such a short chapter!! Forgive me?
Please comment , vote, and fan. I'll highly appreciatted .