Chapter 25

The preacher gathered all five of us into a room. "Gentlemen what's the reasoning for interrupting such a beautiful matrimony?" The preacher asked. Lance looked at me and smirked.
"This man doesn't have enough balls to fuck her right." Lance blurted while Everyone else's jaw dropped. Sam balled up his fist and I grabbed it attempting to calm him down.

"Can we please get him out of here?" I asked through my gritted teeth. Two body guards grabbed him and began escorting him out the building, as he screamed," you're going to miss this dick sweet heart.

"Baby, please let me knock the shit out of him." Sam begged. I glared and he puffed.

"Anyway, gentlemen, what's your reasoning for disagreeing with this marriage?" The preacher continued.

Alex went up to Sam and said, "man she's a hoe. How do you not see that. Three men interrupted your wedding cause they wanted fuck your fiance one more time."

I gasped as a red hand print formed on Alex's face. "Don't you ever disrespect my wife ,you here me? Someone get him out of here now!"

"I just want some answer, Bre. You said it was you and me till the end. I thought the day I saw you in a white dress.... It would be for me. Do you honestly love him?" Mason asked.

I looked at his nose, too afraid to look in his eyes, and nodded.

"Okay then. Treat her right." He said shaking Sam's hand.
Mason went back into the main room and sat down. Then Sam and I went back and continued the wedding.

"You may kiss the bride."

The End!