Chapter Four

"Were you crying?" Sam asked.

"No, I just have really bad allergies." I lied, hoping he bought it, but I guess not considering he just called me a bad liar.

"What's wrong....... You can tell me." I shook my head not trusting my words. I wanted to tell him, but I can't Tears began falling, once again.

Sam pulled me into him and said, "Whatever it is, it'll be OK."

----------------------------------------------

I woke up on Sam's Chest. It felt so comfortable and I never wanted to leave his embrace.

"MornIng beautiful." Sam said, while stroking my hair. God, I wish he wouldn't call me that.

"Hey." I smiled and sat up.

"Are you okay?" He looked woried and I don't want to lie to him, but....

"Yeah, just fine."

"Wanna go to the beach, before the concert tonight? If you say no, I'll use my pouty face on you" I laughed. How'd he know that was my weakness, already?

"Yeah." I said, biting lip.

"You shouldn't bite your lip, so often. Go put on your swimming suit." He said, before exiting my single bed.

"Daisy and John get up we're going to the beach." I heard Sam scream.
I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a high pony tail. Before I could change into my swimming suit, there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and there stood Daisy.
"Hey, do you mind if I come in here with you, so I can change?"

"No, not at all." I said letting her in.
I turned around and stripped from all my clothing. Then I slipped the top half of swimming suit on. Which was baby blue with dark blue poka dots, and then the bottom half, which was plane back. And Daisy did the same.

Afterwards, I began doing my make up. "Tryna look sexy for, Sam?" She asked. I coughed and said, "no..."

"Mhmm. I'm not stupid. I know he didn't sleep in his bed last night, and that bed is too small for y'all to sleep in different places. " she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my god." My cheeks were burning. "Nothing happened, I swear."

She started laughing, "You don't have to convince me, it's John who thinks Sam got something last night. "Oh my god." I covered my face. This is so akward. What if John says something to sam, about that, and he never talks to me again.

"You're so adorable! I can see why he wanted you to tour with him, well besides your singing abilities." I just smiled and we both walked out of the bathroom.

I looked over at Sam and John. John starting smiling from ear, to ear, and Sam was red, as a tomato. God, I hope he didnt say anything. I'm just going to give Sam space for the day.

"Breana, let's go " Daisy called out. Daisy and I left and the guys followed. When I got to the beach, I rubbed sun screen on my body. I was about to offer sam some , but then I remembered I was going to leave him alone. He probably has some anyway.

Daisy and I got in the ocean ,and started swimming , splashing water on each other, and we played polo. We became friends, I mean she's really nice and sweet, so why not?

Every time Sam came to us, I made sure to seem busy.

"Hey y'all wanna go get some icecream." John shouted.

"Sure." Said Daisy.

"Umm, I'm good I'm just going to go back to the bus."

"Yeah, me too." Sam said. Great! That's exactly what I needed, to be alone with the devil himself.