Chapter Sixteen

I waited in the living room, as the two most important guys, in my life were in the kitchen. Jensen was supposedly, making sure I want get hurt again, as I just hope he won't scare Sam off.

My phone went off indicating I had a text and I checked it, to see Daisy name printed across the screen. How ironic. She texts me, the day I find out about her screwing Sam.
eed
Aftcer unlocking my phone, I read the message.

Hey, what's up bestie?

I scoffed, Bestie? I'm not fake, so I'm not going to pretend like I'm okay with her right now.

So, you slept with Sam?

Oh, so she's not replying now.... Imma just wait. Ten minutes later she texted me back.

It's not like that.

I looked at the text with a 'Da'fuq' face. I'm not ghetto by a long shot, I'm actually known as being an Oreo, but don't make me mad.

The funny thing is I don't get mad easyly, so you had to do something bad to make me upset. Like at the moment, I'm not mad, I'm hurt, but not mad.

Then how is it? You know how much Sam means to me and you slept with him. I thought we were best friends. Best friends don't to that to each other.  I texted

I mean what was she thinking. Like please help me understand.

I haven't dated in a while, nor have I had Sex in a while. He told me about y'all breaking up. Sam was drunk and I was desperate..... It happened so quick. I wasn't thinking straight and he couldn't think straight.

So, she used Sam? I rolled my eyes.

Thanks for the  honesty.