Chapter Thirteen

Warning Sexual Content
After lunch, Lance and I went to his place. What about Sam? Well, a one night stand should help me get my mind off of him. I've never been the, one night Stand type of girl, but desperate times, cause for desperate measures.

"Umm, we don't have to do any thing if you don't want to. I mean, but if you want to I'm available. I'm not pressuring you or anything." He said, scratching the back of his head. Awe he's so cute when he's nervous.

"Where do you see this going?" I asked. I'm just trying to clarify, Lance isn't expecting anything more than us being friends.

"Really good friends, maybe with benefits... Nothing serious" He trailed off, looking down.

I placed my index finger on his chin and lifted his head up. "That sounds perfect." I whispered, before placing my pink/ brown lips on his pink, slightly chapped ones.

His hands wrapped around my waist and mine, around his neck.Our lips moved slowly against each others, at first, but then Lance licked my lip,begging for entrance . I denied it .

"Ugh." He gruntted trying again. "Don't be such a tease." He mumbled and I giggled. He rubbed his hand up and down my side, until he could smoothly place his hands in my pants and I gasped. With no, hesitation, Lance tounge was in my mouth.

We fought for dominance, until I eventualy gave up. He tasted of, mint and a strange taste. What is that? Lance interrupted my thoughts when he pulled away and grabbed my hand.
He led me up the stairs, to his bedroom. "God, I can't wait to see what's under those clothes." He said removing my shirt. His lips landed on my neck and my breath hitched.

"Wait, I need to call someone." I said breathing heavily. He nodded, while biting his bottom lip. I walked out into the hallway and called Jensen.

"Hey, where are you? When are you coming home?" Jensen asked, sounding like the protective brother.

"Tomorrow." I answered with my fingers crossed. Hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"Oh lord, please don't do anything stupid. Remember, Sam is just a guy."
I rolled my eyes, not wanting to think,hear,or say that name.

"Okay.."

"Stay safe."

"I will Jensen. Loves you." I whispered.

"Love you too, baby girl." He said before hanging up.

I entered the room and was greeted by Lance's rock hard chest. "Wow..." I said eyeing his body up and down. I looked up at him and he was licking his lips.

"You like whatcha see?" He asked, smirking.

"Very much so."

"Good." He said, before pinning me up against the wall. "You know, you're beautiful, right?" He asked, before kissing me from my neck to the first button on my pants.

Lance unbuttoned all five of the buttons, slowly, and I watched him, anticipating his every move.

My pants were slid down with everything else. I unclipped my bra and was basically, thrown on the bed.

He quickly pulled down his pants and got on top of me.

----------------------------------------

"Will you stay the night?" Lance asked, poking out his lip.

"Yeah." I whispered, snuggling in his chest. I know I shouldn't, I mean I did just meet him, but he's helping me not think about, you know who. So why not.