Chapter 20

Two weeks later
Sam's really weird, but I like it. This morning I caught him dancing naked, to lady ga ga. It had to be the cutest thing ever.

"Sam.. Baby...."

"What?" He asked as he turned around, still dancing.

"You mind putting on some clothes?" I asked grinning ear to ear. He turned the music off and walked up to me.

"Do you really want me too?" He asked seductively making me blush.
I turned away trying to hide it, but he turned my head back to face him.

"Answer me." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Yes, please. Your mom's going to be home in a few and I doubt she wants to see you dancing around naked."

"Fine, We can go to my room. I know you don't want me clothed." I rolled my eyes Sam can be so cocky sometimes.

"Go put on some clothes." Sam groaned,but agreed. As if on que, Sam's mother walked in.

I quickly jogged up the steps to meet Sam. He had swimming trunks on, I guess that's an improvement.

"Let's go to the beach babe." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"OK." I smiled as he placed his lips in the croock of my neck.

"Babe?"

"Hmm." I moaned.

"I love you.... More than anything in the world. My smile grew.

"I love you too." Sam let go and I got my favourite swimming suit. It's a purple two piece with black pokadots.

I put my long dark brown hair up in a high ponytail and applied a light coat of make up. I know I'm going to the beach but I'd still like to look pretty.

"You look sexy as always." Sam said grabbing me by the waist. I rolled my eyes.

"So do you."

Sam and I walked hand in hand to the beach. I hated that today was our last day in the United Kingdom because I really liked it up here.

"What are you thinking about?" Sam asked me as we placed our items on the sand.

"Nothing really. Just how today is our last day."

"Do you like it here?" I smiled before nodding. "Me too." I loved the weather today. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. Knocking me out of my thoughts I felt Sam dragging me into the water.

I squealed and he smirked."Do you trust me?" I eyed him suspiciously.
"Umm, I don't know." Sam Chuckled before picking me up bridal style. He walked as far as he could.

"Don't put me down." I warned him.
"I won't, but I need you to do me a favour." I furrowed my eyebrows. "When we go back to our stuff, I need you to look inside the side of the bag and pull out something."

"What do you want me to pull out?" I asked. "you"ll know when you see it. I want you to open it. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay...." I said slowly we both swam to shore. I walked up to the bag and did as he asked. There was a small black box and when I opened it, it held a blue diamond ring and a paper on the top that asks, "will you marry me?"

I turned around and saw Sam on one knee. I covered my mouth as tears began to run down my face.

"Breana, the day I heard you singing I knew you were something special. I didn't know that'd I fall in love with you and I didn't know that you'd be the woman I'd want to marry. The woman I'd like to have kids with in the future. You're so beautiful and talented and I'd be honored to call you my wife. Will you marry me?"

"Yes." I said trying to control my sobs.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"Yes!" Sam got up and hugged me. When he pulled away, he looked at my lips before placing his on them. Slowly are lips began moving in sync. Once again he pulled away and said, "I'm taking you out tomorrow for your birthday. " as we both sat down on the sand.

I looked at him and shook my head. "This ring is more than enough." I said stroking his cheek.

"Twrong baby... I did something else for you." I furrowed eyebrows and cocked my head slightly to the left.

"You're so cute." I rolled my eyes.

"What else did you do?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon." He said before kissing me. Somehow I ended up laying on my back, while he hovered over me.

He pulled away grasping for air. "I love you." I said smiling against his lips.

"I know." He said tugging at my bikini bottoms. He began kissing on my neck.

"Oh my god. What .... Are you...doing?" I moaned. He smiled against my neck. "Showing you how much I love you."

"W-we can't. Not out hear."

"You're wrong. That's the other thing I did for you. I rented the beach for about six hours, so you could cross sex on the beach off your bucket list.

"Are you serious." I asked slightly sitting up. "Yes, now lay back Dow and relax. I'm doing all the work today. I rolled my eyes before he untied my bikini top and pulled down my bottoms.

"God you're beautiful." He said spreading my legs.

"We walked in his mom's house and saw everyone staring at the two of us."

"Sooooo... "Lily said.

Sam smile grew wide. "She said, yes."
Everyone came and gave me hug. "Welcome to the family." Mabel said.

So sorry haven't updated in forever!!!! But tell me if you liked it