Chapter Nineteen

Warning:sexual content. (Not too much detail though)

Sam and I rushed back into the house, so we could wash up before dinner. As Sam began washing his hands, I wrapped my arms around his waist. I slid my hands down to his underwear line and slowly slid my hand in.

Sam starts breathing heavy as I touch him. "Your trying to seduce me? That's not fair." He whined as I stroked him one good time.

"We didn't set any rules. Well, besides the not touching ourselves thing." Sam groaned and rolled his eyes.

"OK then, I see how you like to play." He smirked. Danm it I've woken up a beast.

I washed my hands and we both went to the dining area.

"Nice to see you two made it on time." Kate said. Sam smiled and hurried to the table, so he could hide his friend.
Sam sisters introduced themselves; They're quite nice. We've actually already made plans to hang out before I go back to America.

"Hi, I'm Frederick" Sam's Dad intoduced himself. I shook his hand and said, "Breana."

"Nice to meet you." He said kissing my hand.

"You too."

"Dad, remember that's my girlfriend." We all laughed and he let go of my hand.

Sam and I sat down beside each other as our food began to get served. When everyone began eating, Sam placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing up and down. Every time he went up, he went higher, and of course I had to wear a dress. Sam placed his hands inside my panties and rubbed me as I said, "Kate this is really g..." I bit my lip trying contain my moans.

"Good." I said through gritted teeth.

"Well, thank you, but darling are you okay?" I looked over to Sam just to see him smirk.

"Yes ma'am. Sorry, I get pains in my arm every once in a while. But I'm fine now." I lied.

"Okay then."

Mable looked at me and tried not laugh. "Sam has always been the one to play at the dinner table." She giggled. Everyone, but Sam and me was oblivious to what she meant.

I blushed and Sam chuckled. God his chuckle was turning me on even more.
:
After dinner Sam and I walked up to the room. Paying no attention, I began stripping myself until my body was fully exposed. I turned around and Sam was just staring at me.

"Babe?" I asked and he jerked his head up.

"You're not sleeping like that,are you?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smirked. "I feel like letting lose." Sam looked down. "Oh my god." He groaned.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked pinning him up against a wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck, got on my tip-e-toes, and pressed my body against his, before kissing him hard on the lips.

Sam's hands rubbed my sides as I unbuckled his belt making his pants fall. As I broke our kiss, I took off his shirt. After that Sam pulled me into him and we shared another kiss. He bit my lip and I parted them, so he could slip his tounge in.

"You're so fucking hot."Sam mumbled. He started to pull down his underwear, but I stopped him and said, " Is there something you wanna say?"

"Like?"

"Like...., Breana you can obtain absence longer than me." I smiled.

"I see what you did and I don't like it one bit."He said ,trying to be serious but failed miserably.

"Awe, all you gotta do is say it and I'll be all yours tonight." I smirked.

"I refuse to lose this bet. Well, atleast not on the first day" Sam argued.

"Okay then babe and a tip, you might wanna go take a cold shower. It might help." I said/ giggled pointing at his fully erected friend.

"Ha ha ha. That's so funny and thank you " he said sarcastically.

We both got in the bed, spooning.
:

Sam got on top of me and pressed his soft pink lips against mine. "Mmm" I moaned a little as the kiss was deepened.

He left my lips and went to my neck. "I want all of you." Sam whispered and spreaded my legs. He began slamming into me ,making multiple moans escape my mouth. "Sam... Oh my god.

"Breana." He moaned. " Breana."

"Breana!" I quickly sat up. Shit it was just a dream. I looked at Sam and he looked exhausted.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm just really tired. Between your really hot moans and this major boner ,I couldn't get much sleep."

I kind of felt bad about him not sleeping. So, I laid down on my stomach and placed my hand in his underwear, and started stroking him. I kept going until he cummed s little bit. Just enough to give him some relief.

"Go take a cold shower." I told him.
He got up and pecked my lips.

"Thanks babe. I love you."

"I love you too."

When Sam got out, he went to the kitchen and drunk a glass of wine.

"Can you pour me a glass?"

"Yeah."

Mabel, Lilly, Sam and I are hanging out at the mall. We decided to go shopping. Well, us girls. Sam just didn't want to be left with his mom.

First, we all went into Victoria secret. Mable started dating this guy two months ago and wants to find something for their first time with each other.

Lily's looking around, just to look around and Sam's following me around the store, constantly whispering dirty things in my ear, as I try to pick out what I want.

Eventually I got a set of red, black, and pink Lingere and the same colours laced panties and bra's.

"I can't wait to see you in those." Sam said smacking my ass. I jumped a little, before saying, "you know when you see me in them, you'll lose the game"

Sam rolled his eyes. "Babe, I don't lose." Lily and Mabel walked over to us and mabel said, "Can you two have sex already? Cause I feel the sexual tension between you two from miles away."

I bit my lip and looked at sam, as we all headed to forever 21. Lily, mabel, and I got a club dresses for Friday night.

My dress is black and has an huge opening that shows my belly button, and then another that shows the side of my boobs. The only thing keeping it from being one big opening is a silver bow shaped rhinestone placed in the middle.

Lily's dress is black and drapes down showing her side boobs and Mabel's is white. Hers cris cross at the top only revealing clevlage. Sam hasn't seen our dresses because we want to kind of surprise him.

"Hey, babe.......... It's been almost a whole week." Sam whispers in my ear as we walk hand in hand to the food court.

"I know. Maybe we should forget this whole bet?" I suggested.

"Yeah, I mean we don't get anything out of not. Well besides saying we don't need each other for that."

"But we do."

"Yeah we do." Sam agreed before grabbing my hand running to a family bathroom.

This chapter kind of sucks so sorry